wine with leader friends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wine with leader friends?

Post by Allsmiles on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 am

I dreamed recently, that some of my friends (leaders in my church) and I were drinking wine.. which is very odd for me. I don't drink wine and neither do my friends. We all believe that we have a call of youth and college ministry on our lives.. so it has never been a option for us. After a time of evangelism in a mall.. we were drinking wine at my best friends apt, and the lights were dimmed. I drank some and said.." eww, I don't like that." Then I woke up.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wine with leader friends?

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

Just a thought....If wine is not a positive symbol for you, then it could suggest an "influence" of some kind (like being under the influence of something). Perhaps there could be something that you, and others with you tried, or have observed, maybe even a teaching of some kind, and immediately you discerned it was not good. Is there something recently that you have discerned is not "good"? If so, this dream could just be encouraging you that you have discerned correctly! How did the leaders feel about it in the dream? Did you see that part? Perhaps if you did not this is something that God is asking you to pray about. Perhaps they have not yet discerned what you have discerned and God wants you to be in prayer about the matter. Just something to consider prayerfully!

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Honestly, I did not see their reactions myself.. I was standing outside of the kitchen when I said it.. I will keep praying about it. Nothing sticks out too far. :)

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 am

If you were standing outside of the kitchen, and weren't with them to see their reaction it seems to be you very well may have been "discerning" something. Please pray on what I've said. I know that God will show you the message He is trying to convey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top