Friend's Wife Shows Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's Wife Shows Up

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am

I dreamed I was with my family at a family affair or celebration, perhaps a wedding. An old friend from high school's wife (who I am currently not in touch with in real life), Cassie, had contacted my sister, Sheri and wanted to "show up" where I was. In real life I have NEVER met, or spoken to, Cassie. I knew this was happening because my friend had just "dumped" his wife, Cassie. My mom, Sheri and I were talking about it and Mom and I instructed Sheri to stay out of it. Sheri was sympathetic toward Cassie, but my mom explained to Sheri that it was important that Sheri not get involved in the situation. My family, friends and I were talking and looking at pictures when all of a sudden Cassie showed up where we were. She had wild hair, was very jealous and was sick to her stomach like she was going to throw up. At first she said nothing, she just observed me with my family and friends, particularly with my husband who I was getting along with great (and do in real life -- I have a great marriage), kissing and interacting with him right in front of her and my family/friends. It was obvious that I had a very good relationship with my husband. I was very nice to Cassie and felt love toward her, however, I knew in my heart that her intentions for being here were not good. I offered her some alkaseltzer for her stomach. She refused it, and she mentioned a horror movie (which I don't watch in real life and have never seen any movie to this effect) where a mistress (which she thought of as me) offered the "wild wife" (her) some alkaseltzer, and later the wife murdered the mistress. (NOTE...I have no ungoldy relationships. I am married and I honor my marriage. PERIOD.) She said that taking the alkaseltzer would be too much like the movie and she didn't want to do that. I laughed and told her that I hadn't thought about that, I was just trying to help her. But, I felt a little alarm in my gut over her mentioning this movie. I continued looking at pictures and my friend Cathy was looking at them with me. I introduced Cathy to Cassie, who had never told us who she was even though she'd been there for a little while. I just "knew" who she was. However, she did not think I knew who she was and now realized that I did know. Things would come up about high school as I looked at the pictures and talked with my friends. Cassie's husband was a good friend of mine in high school so she was particularly interested in my history with him and I could tell she was jealous that I had a history with him. I was very open with her and shared with her anything she wanted to know and continued to just be open and have fun with my friends right there in front of her as she watched. Then I watched in the dream as I went down a road and there was a flood following close by behind me. But it didn't bother me a bit. I outran the flood. It never touched me and Cassie watched this. I then asked Cassie what I could do for her -- why was she here? She said she wanted to talk to me, but not quite yet. I knew it had something to do with her husband. That was the end of the dream.

I believe God has already spoken to me about the meaning of this dream, and I would appreciate any insights from anyone. Confirmations are always a good thing.... Thanks a bunch!

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's Wife Shows Up

Post by sweetdream on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 am

Hmm I wonder if cassie is the devil trying to remind you of your past before Jesus, jealous of your loving relationship to Jesus. you knew she was no good, up to no good, trying to remind you of your past trying to make you feel ashamed???? though you were nice to her the entire time maybe that's, oh devil your just trying to make noise I'm secure. could be way off just some thoughts and a bump to the top. :puppy:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Thanks, Seetdream. You are right about the enemy trying to get involved, HOWEVER, I believe it is through a particular person and has to do with a particular situation currently going on. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it bunches!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top