4 black widows on my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 black widows on my son

Post by sweetdream on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 am

the night before my dream my son used the weed burner to kill black widows in our front yard.

Dream
I working @ desk tearing the edges that come off paper. some pieces get onto desk next to me it's my friend who I used to work for. (I stay home now) Then some of the pieces get infront of the desks (wind or fan why dont know) so i go to pick them up. i think I see another piece over there, My friend does not see it says something like show me or if you can find something, it like paper with print only just the underside of something. I then notice a spider web w/a black widow in it and call for my son to burn it. My friend says something like my son didn't talk to him whats wrong. I tell him its the video games so he doesnt take it personally meaning hes into his game. he comes down & i notice another web with a black widow in it and then a bigger one sandwiched into the web. my son is near it and I tell him stop, move your leg down, the back side of his leg is now touching the web and he didn't follow directions. he is now sitting down with the underside of his thighs up. i see 4 spiders i tell him there are 3 to not alarm him then tell him after killing one there is another. one tries to get into the seam of his shorts, gets half way & i smoosh it. i swat at a couple and I believe smash the other. he's going to go change i think & i tell him he is covered with the blood of Jesus to explain not to be afraid of anymore on him & to also explain why he wasnt harmed.
the black widows are normal looking in the webs and a little on him only slightly different they looked slightly fluidier in the legs & body.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: for any help!

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 black widows on my son

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Okay...these are just thoughts based on my own personal experiences and the symbols in the dream. Many times the Lord has used something I just saw or heard as a symbol in a dream that same night to teach me and direct me as they are easily identified in the dream. Does your son really play video games? If so, could these spiders represent something in those games that he is playing that perhaps he is subject to that is not of God? He didn't follow directions in the dream. Is there perhaps something you've told him not to do, or to do, and he has done or is doing the opposite? In the context of this dream God would be saying to you not to worry and that it will turn out all right, but it would definitely be something that would need to be dealt with and prayed over.

In the dream this was something you were not aware of, and "stumbled upon."

Also, WHERE did this dream take place? Was it in your house, an office, etc.? The answer to that could unlock some of this dream perhaps. These are just some things to consider. Let us know if anything hits home!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Yes, my son does play video games i had to ban one in the past.

the dream took place i think in a part outside inside place, very wierd :huh2: i think i went to get what i thought was another piece of paper under a small set of bleachers maybe. my son plays football at the park with his friends. hmmm. in the dream i called for him like i do at home directed at upstairs, so maybe it was sort of my house and sort of not. scratching chin to my knowledge he is doing what he is suppose to do. also i had to become very strict after i caught him in a lie and he allowed other things to get in the way of his education where he is very advanced.

i wonder if this is a dream to tell me its all okay now. in the dream i was with my friend/ex-boss and the paper was that old style type multiple pieces of paper with a pink copy that was feed through the copier remember those, you had put the sides of the paper lined up just right with the holes in the paper on the feeder. hmmm.
:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: Sandra for helping! :smile:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

You're welcome! If you've already had something similar to this happen with your son it does seem like God is just saying "it's all right now." It seems like this actually covers 2 different things you've recently deal with actually. Whatever you feel best about in your heart is what I would go with. Our hearts always bear witness!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:13 am

I do feel at peace about this dream now. :bighug:

I do wonder what the number four means in my dream and why I said three, if they mean something. :dash:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 am

The only thing I can get from that is that you were trying to "lessen" the seriousness of the situation so as not to alarm your son. You wanted him to understand it was serious, but didn't want him to be "afraid." Did you handle it that way maybe? That's the only thing I can come up with. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top