The Staff shown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Staff shown

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 am

Good morning fellow dreamers!

I had a dream last night that I need help with. I dreamed that I was at a large hall with my church family and my Pastor and my husband were there. We were walking around talking to people. At one point I had to use the rest room and When I went in it was really unclean in there so I cleaned it up a little and then did what I had to do and the dream then shifts to me being with a fellow minister that I work with on Monday nights (deliverance/healing ministry). As I am talking to her she says to me, "Connie I am looking for someone to take the staff". She shows me the top part of the staff. It was wrapped in a felt sheath that was brown with a gold ring at the top of the sheath. She pulled it out and I put my right hand on the staff. I said "maybe I am suppose to have the staff....and then I felt myself being lifted off the ground and I said, "Oh Lord, what are we doing now?" Then I saw that the staff was black in color and as I was holding it my right hand got very hot. I said, "wow my hand is very hot."

That is all I can remember. I would appreciate any insight into this one. I have an idea but not sure. Looking for a confirmation.

God bless and thanks in advance. :thankyou:

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Staff shown

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 am

Now Connie you will put hands over the Sick and they will Heal
And the Demons will fear your hands.the impure will become pure by the touch of the one that has commisioned you for this.
Bless be our Lord Jesus another ministry is raising.the Lord remembered his people.
He is with us no doubt about it.
I bless You Lord with all my heart for this revelation and new commision to my Sister. Hallelujah!!
I am singing in my heart now...Bless be the Lord our God.
But take this staff in your hand so you can perform miraculous signs with it Exodus 4:17
The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and get twelve staffs from them, one from the leader of each of their ancestral tribes. Write the name of each man on his staff. 3 On the staff of Levi write Aaron's name, for there must be one staff for the head of each ancestral tribe. 4 Place them in the Tent of Meeting in front of the Testimony, where I meet with you. 5 The staff belonging to the man I choose will sprout, and I will rid myself of this constant grumbling against you by the Israelites." Numbers 17:1
When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, "Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?"
"Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit," Elisha replied.
2Kings2:9
As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, "My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!" And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them apart.
13 He picked up the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan. 14 Then he took the cloak that had fallen from him and struck the water with it. "Where now is the LORD, the God of Elijah?" he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 am

Mbstudent,

Thanks so much! That speaks to my spirit huge! Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! May His name be praised forever more! Bless you for blessing me with this wonderful word from our High Priest and our Healer!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 am

and you Too, You just prepared me and just santify me for my battle
Like Joshua before taken Jericho.
Hallelujah!!To our God
May the Lord Bless You and keep you
May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
2 May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.
3 May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.
Selah
4 May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests.
6 Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

I agree with Mb student. When I read about the staff, I thought about Moses. SO you are the new Moses!! :) To God be the Glory. Get ready to lead Gods people. you will have greater annoiting on you. Bless you my sister and I love you. Congrats. Geesh Sometimes it doesnt seem like it but GOd is moving swiftly.. In fact I feel lead to say in a few days there will be a greater annoiting on you. The power will be strong. Blessing are on you . I am glad to be apart of this website.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 am

Well Praise the Lord and thank you Lovetoworship.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

I agree that this is most definitely a God dream. The staff to my symbolizes authority...greater authority to lead released to you. The fact that you started lifting off the ground to me speaks that you are going to operate in signs and wonders.

Cleaning the bathroom speaks of the deliverance ministry to me. You were cleaning it so I feel like God is going to have you "cleaning up" some areas of that ministry and He's going to do some "cleansing" in you as well (you used the bathroom too).

All in all sounds really great! New levels...yay!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks Sunshine2. I can see what you mean there and I believe that is possible also. Especially the cleansing part and the cleansing for me as well. God bless.

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm

amen, I agree, connie, the staff is only used for sheep, and that is how God refers to us. apparently you do now have the authority to take care of the sheep and give them provision, as well as correct them when needed. Just the fact that you have the staff indicates to me full time ministry. I have never heard of anyone working in shifts with a herd of sheep. LOL.
the ring, covenant. The staff in the right hand, authorized power given by God. Heat of the staff--our God is a consuming fire. purity. The felt is a really important element here, Dove, as felt is usually made from all wool fiber. It makes me think of sound doctrine. Felt is made by moisture, heat and friction, being used on the fiber to make them cleave to each other. what a process. Now, imitation felt can be made, with other types of fiber, but it will not have the quality of pure wool. Its imitation and that reminds me of false doctrine. The church needs more teachers like you that will give that sacrifice of time and effort to produce sound doctrine.
thank you Lord, for Dove.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Connie
I wonder if God is elevating you in the deliverance/healing ministry (ie: you help with it but maybe you'll become director or leader of it by someone "passing the torch to you" so to speak)?

For some reason, the ring on the staff and you having it in your right hand makes me think of the king extending his right hand to bless something or make it so, even to approve something as a law with the insignia ring. It will be so that you will move to the next level in your ministry. Maybe you will feel that you won't be ready for it at first?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Oh I totally feel unready. Thank goodness I am not doing it in my strength but in His. Thanks so much. Please pray about the Womans Ministry I lead as I feel that people are not ready in our church for it and as such do not support it. I told my husband just because they are not ready and just because they don't support it does not negate its purpose or my call to complete it. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Will do! I touch and agree with you sis!
smooches kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am

Thanks Desiree! God bless!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top