Saving a baby from drowning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saving a baby from drowning

Post by reepromotions on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm

I dreamt I was walking near a swimming pool and there was this infant crawling next to the pool. He crawled into the pool and he drowned right into the deep end of the pool. When I saw this I was so shocked and I immediately thought that this baby will not make it. I dived into the pool and I got the baby out of the pool. I resuscitated the baby by pushing the baby's chest very hard and the baby vomited lots of water and I saved the baby.

Please interpret

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saving a baby from drowning

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 am

Here are some thoughts...

Could the pool represent either the pool of the Spirit or the pool of life? Could the baby represent a baby Christian in the Lord that is perhaps overwhelmed either by circumstances or even the things of the Spirit that they are unfamiliar with? It could be a specific baby Christian or it could even be baby believers that God is sending you to as a minsitry. Perhaps you are called to minister to babies in the Lord that are drowning in the circumstances of life, or that are not knowledgeable in the ways of the Spirit and are drowning? Perhaps God has called you to "resucitate" them?

A baby could also represent something new that is birthed spiritually. This could be something new spiritually that you have recently had to ressucitate, or will be resucitating.

Please pray on what I've said. Here's the scripture verse that comes to mind: Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

I hope this helps you as you seek the Lord for the message He is giving you here. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Thanks Sandra for your thoughts; they are point me to the right direction.

Since last year I have devoted myself to the Lord and I regularly meet with other church members on Saturdays for prayers and attend church service on Sundays.
Recently I have been getting attacked by bad spirits/demons, last week I engaged in fasting and prayer.

I think maybe the dream signifies that my spirit was about to drown in circumstances of life and then I manage to resuscitate it from drowning.

God bless you

praiseGod

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top