A Man & A Curse???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Man & A Curse???

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Hello, I had this dream a few mins ago & i only remember bits & pieces of it so please i'm asking that you bear with me..

I was hanging with this group of people & were were all friends I was at an apartment where my friend may lived but she was no longer there. I was cleaning out my purse & I had these cards. two of them were some kind of membership cards with names but I dont remember the names on them, & I had a social scurity card with someones name on it. the first membership card & the social security card belonged to a friend sitting in front of me so igave him the cards. The other one I knew who it belonged to & I was going to return it to him aswell. Then the dream changed & we were all sitting outside. We were listening to music across from us there was an apartment with a man watching t.v. inside. He was light skined, with a thick beard, Coarse hair & wearing a black hat. He went to the window & asked could we keep in down. We turned down the music he hung with us once but something happend & the other people in the group ended up not liking him. I did'nt have a problem with him I had the other card with his name on it & I brought it to him. He let me in to sit & talk for a while then the dream changes & i'm outside with two women in front of a resturant i told them about the man I talked to & that he was a world famous tap dancer he danced with a number of celeb's they brushed it off. Then I seen this elderly man. He was wearing a black suit with a white button down shirt underneath it reminded me of a business suit. I walked to him & sat down with him we talked a while he enjoyed my company. When I was with both of these men, I could Discern what they felt towards me, the man I gave the card to thought I was kind & different from the group of people I hung out with, The young man said in his mind, "Your different from the others." the elderly man I was speaking with thought the same thing about me. i was now at his house wearing an elegant dress & my friends were there. They started telling the man things about me, & they told me bad things about the man i got upset with the elderly man & left...I knew I was mad with the wrong person so i decided to apologize to him the next morning I should have been mad with my friends instead. I was on my way to his house & i ran into my so called friends & they told me that they stole some things out of the elderly mans house. I thought it was wrong being that he was old & he could do no physical harm to them I went on the his house & there was this woman she was very beautiful I asked if he was there she said no. she invited me in. She told me that there was a way that I could get to him she gave me this rod & stood me in the middle of the room she told me to close my eyes. i followed her voice & my body was being lifted off the ground it felt weightless I could hear wind & smell sand there was alot of it. When I opend my eyes the woman was with me but we were in a different place. we were back at the apartment where I returned the card to the other man but the apartment itself was now sitting in a desert in the middle of nowhere. I had a feeling that the elderly man, & the younger man I met were the same person. I found him he was sitting down in a chair & he said, "I will curse those, that cuse you." In my mind I could see the things the people took out of his house they took thes ancient atrifacts they were made in the time that Jesus was around. When I opend my eyes I was in this village during ancient times. my house was peaceful, clean & that woman was still with me. I stopped in the middle of the room I could see another village in my mind there were people running around everywhere there was clear water everywhere & it made me thirsty. The smell stopped me before anything & I knew then that it was comtaminated you could'nt drink it I seen the fish in the water they were all dead. This village was falling apart they could'nt use their tools, & they had no food. There was a woman sitting in the fountain holding her daughter in her arms trying to revive her she was dead. I looked at the faces of these people & realized that they were my friends. The woman told someone to go to my house & get some water or something. I was going back to my house & I heard a voice say dont help them, dont do anything right before I woke up..... I only know one person who has that much power & authority to do such a thing & that's he Lord.thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Man & A Curse???

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 am

What do you think of your friends in real life? Are they on God's path of righteousness? Have you been in prayer about this dream?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:42 am

No one can twart the way of the Lord.
The people of Israel find out the hard way what is not to obey the Lord instructions.
Only he knows the end from the beggining,when they wonder in the desert some people were to be eliminated from their path,No because He was a God of revenge or cruel.He knew this people where a hindrance to his inheratence.
They were the Weed the enemy planted over night...
they shall be difference in between those that served the Lord and those that don't.
You have been called. be carefull where you sit or set your foot on
Because the Lord is a jelous God
And you are his inheritance Shall the Lord give his Glory to the pigs?
When you asked God for revelation to show you things in your life that were displeasing to him. He heard You. Fear the Lord because is a horrible thing to fall into the hands of a living God.
this is a warning dream to you.
the eyes of the lord are upon you.
Father in the name of Jesus I ask You compassion and mercy over my sister guide her and give her wisdom since in her heart is the desire to served you.
Lord forgive her shortcomings and shine your face ,make her path clear and in Jesus name removed from her path all the burden and sorrow,
and all the weed the enemy planted on her path
O Lord there is none like you in heaven
We beg you on her behalf
In Jesus name,

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

Well, some of my friends are on God's path & then there are some of my friends that i dont necessarily approve of the thing's they do. Lately I have'nt been around them as much because of that. i've decided to keep my distance.. Am i in prayer about this dream? I was'nt but I will be :)

mbstudent: This is a warning dream???

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 am

Yes, it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down