Two Pictures - MANFESTATION!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Pictures - MANFESTATION!!!!

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 am

I think I know what this dream means, but I wanted to get confirmation here. It was my best friend and I painting pictures. We each had to paint three different sceneries on one canvas. I painted all three of mine with water...one was a waterfall, the other was Jesus leaning on a rock in the middle of a body of water and the other one was an ocean. My friend's picture was sort of dull. She painted desert sceneries on all three of hers. When we finished, I remember the colors that trimmed mine were a periwinkle blue and burgandy...I can't remember if she had color. We laughed at the contrasts of the two pictures and I remember saying to her, "I love water, that's why I had to include it in my picture". We joked at the fact that hers was dry looking.

My question is, what is the symbol of painting pictures? What do you think about the contrasts between the two pics? thinking

Last edited by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Pictures - MANFESTATION!!!!

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 am

They remind me of life, Where you have been, where you are, and where your going.
Yours appear to all be in the Lord in a deep way.
Hers appear to be in the valley of dry bones.
I think she needs some of your water (Holy Spirit)

I like the poetic picture your dream paints hee hee

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am

I was thinking more on it, and although pictures are painted with different styles, and different objects (boats, trees, people, etc...).
Some are even painted out of feelings.
The thing that stands out to me is they always tell a story of the past, present or future.
Its interesting that you were painting with WATER colors.
Another thought is could the pictures represent the 3 faces of God. Could be showing your relationship with God.
Is it possible she believes in God but needs a personal relationship with him.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:10 am

True Flight...I must say you are on it big time!! Your first response is in line with what I thought about when I first woke up this morning. Then I vaguely began thinking along the same lines as your second response around an hour ago. I don't think I looked at it as the "3 faces of God", but the fact that she believes in God, however the personal relationship may be lacking. I struggled with that because I've always looked at her as having an awesome relationship with God. Maybe God was showing me it may look one way outwardly, but inwardly is a whole different story.

Thank you so much for peeking in and helping me...I truly and honestly appreciate it. If anyone else has anything else to add, please feel free... :coffee:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:40 am

Just as a side note.

The waterfall, is like a river with power (Holy Spirit)
Then of course the painting of Jesus.
Gods love is greater then the depths of the ocean (The Father)

Thats where I saw the trinity in the paintings

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Whooooaaaa! Awesome!!!! Thank you so much for that. THAT, my friend, is "journal worthy"... :clap:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 pm

i think ur frend is in a dry season in her life,,,its a snapshot,,i think its poloroid of wats happening rite now ,,ur frend is in a desert place,,maybe a wilderness,, bandaid um u shood think about the last few months,,if u look bak u may see a pikture emergeing,,a pattern,, :uhoh: ..in her life.. cold ...the colors in ur drm stand 4 authority,royalty[purple] perseverance,communion,revelatin,[blue],,i think tha colors r rite on sweety,, :cute: um think of the border on the canvas as anointing around ur life,,, :cute: this kood be journal material,, :roflx: :roflx: idea :funtease: huggins kiss D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

WOW!!! I didn't even want to go "there" about the colors, but the fact that it was on the borders of the canvas and it's the anointing around my life...SWEET JESUS!!!

Thank You Dreamz! YES!!! It is "Journal worthy"... lol!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 pm

lol! :clap: maybe national geografik even,, rofl happy dance um a offering may be appropriate,,, happy dance happy dance tha lord bless u as u give 2nite,,, :roflx: :roflx: :crazy:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Talk about a layered dream.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 pm

I agree with the others. Water your filled with the Lord and desert is a dry place your friend is experiencing. So let her drink oout of your cup so that she may be filled with the Holy spirit. I thank GOd you will pour into her life.... let us know. She will open up to you and then you will begin to minster. I being led by the holy spirit when I wrote this. God bless you and let us know the testimony!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Thank You EVERYONE!!! I changed the post to "manifestation" because I believe God revealed what He was showing me in the dream today. This is the first dream that I can remember EVER that manifested right away. Today, my friend called me at work and asked me to pray for her today because spiritually she wasn't doing well. I know she's been having some issues on her job so I told gave her some advice about that, but she said it was her...something inside of her didn't seem right. I quickly said a prayer for her and asked God to encourage her. As I was driving back from my lunch I heard the Lord tell me that the dream I had was about her mood today and that he wanted me to share it with her. He told me that she has been worshipping Him to "receive" and not because of who he is...YIKES!! I was a little apprehensive in saying that part because no one wants to be told they have the wrong motive in worshipping the Lord, but nonetheless, I had to tell her.

Well I told her everything and then she said..."you are right on target". You see, God spoke to her during church Sunday and told her that she was dry inside and that she needed to be watered by him. He gave her the same instructions...worship Him not to receive, but because of who he is. The thing is, she questioned whether she was hearing him. I was the confirming voice for her. The dream just solidified it.

All I can say is God is a BIG God...He is so awesome and I am so happy to be his instrument.

Thanks for everything...you guys are a blessing to me!! huggins LTWJ...yes girl, I was able to pour into her today... thumbs

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:20 am

wow ..god really does kno every thang,, wow :roflx: :roflx: whistle :okay: :cute: :cute: huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 am

Amen!! GOd is Good. I love when GOd allows miracles to happen right away!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am

WOW! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile