being attacked remotely and directly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

being attacked remotely and directly

Post by  on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Dreamt i was first being attacked remotely, somehow watched the person do it from afar, it got so bad my dad got hit by a car, i knew it will happen but couldn't stop it.

The second one i was in a house, which later turned out to be a strong house and someone was trying to get at me, don't know how i managed to lock the door, but i did and the person was still trying to enter before i woke up.

P.s i had a long doubting moment yesterday concerning my helpmate, told God to please change His mind and that i was done with the stress of it all, i really hope they are not linked, and am about to seek the Lord's protection against these dreams, your input and prayers will be welcome.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: being attacked remotely and directly

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 am

Words are very powerful that is what started the great big beautiful world that God gave us. He spoke and it was. People can speak against us and it gives the enemy authority to cause many problems in our lives. I would be in serious prayer and cut off the words that anyone has spoken against you and your family.

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'isa', 'Isaiah', '54', '17', 'NIV')]Isaiah 54:17 NIV[/url]

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'ps', 'Psalms', '109', '28', 'NIV')]Psalms 109:28 NIV[/url]

They may curse, but you will bless; when they attack they will be put to shame, but your servant will rejoice.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'pr', 'Proverbs', '26', '2', 'NIV')]Proverbs 26:2 NIV[/url]

Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'mt', 'Matthew', '12', '29', 'NIV')]Matthew 12:29 NIV[/url]

"Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'mt', 'Matthew', '16', '19', 'NIV')]Matthew 16:19 NIV[/url]

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 am

Thats a confirmation cos the same verses came to mind, but i felt it was God showing me that i can't make my own way. I needed Him and had to Heed to His ways, especially when it happened after i told Him to change my helpmate.....need more illumination please.

I prayed and evoked Psalm 91 over my family

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 am

Temi, I have had similar dreams to this after I went through a "doubting moment." I have found 2 things to be true, at least for me. First, the enemy will many times come and harass me after a doubting moment through stressful dreams to condemn me and make me feel that because I had that moment I have now "undone" everything I've been standing for in faith. The good news is that he is a liar. So if he says I've undone it, I know the opposite is true. IT IS WELL!

Secondly, sometimes God does show me what trouble I have avoided by stepping back into faith. Here in this second dream, you locked the door. That's very positive. I agree that you should speak the Word of God and yield yourself to God. Scriptures says, "Submit yourself to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.) I have also noted, though, that my dreams seem to show things in a more dramatic way than they really are in real life. The reason being is that dreams are trying to relay a message, and it just takes drama for us to "get it" sometimes. If you will just submit yourself to God and resist the enemy, I don't think you have anything to worry about. God is much bigger than your fleeting moment of doubt :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Thank you Sandra, and i'm back on track, faith wise.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top