School Shooting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

School Shooting

Post by Change on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm

in the dream

i was back at school/at a school.

i was somewhere outside of the school building, there were other people there.

then at some point, someone just mentioned "he's got a gun!"

i then saw a kid with a gun.

everyone was scrambling and i started trying to get as far away as i could.

of course though, being the dreamer, the gunman was after ME.

i climbed over a fence and tried pushing my way as far as i could into this bushed area beyond the fence.

however, i could only get so far.

i remember seeing the gunman really looking hard to find out exactly where i was.

i felt i'd be shot any second.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Shooting

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 am

[url='bible', 1, 'ps', 'Psalms', '64', '1', 'NIV')][/url]

Sounds like someone is speaking against you, so speak the word of God, repent of anything so their curses cannot hurt your life. seek God and put on the full armor of God. You are in God's school he is teaching you about the words of others.

Psalm 64:1

[For the director of music. A psalm of David.] Hear me, O God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.

• The Armor of God

• Ephesians 6:10.
    • Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

• Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

• For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

• Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

• Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

• and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

• In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

• Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

• And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

• Proverbs 26:2
    • Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:25 am

I agree with UsemeLord. I have found that people with guns in knives in dreams symbolize "words." Since the Word of God is "sharper than any two-edged sword." To me a gun is a modern day sword. When I see someone trying to "shoot" me, or they have a "gun," it has always turned out to be words.

Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." How do you "condemn" those words of accusation against you? SPEAK THE WORD OF GOD! God has already judged you in the right. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Isaiah 50:7-9, "For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up."

2 Corinthians 5:21, "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 am

OOOOOOO I love Isaiah and I agree with you Sandra.

Blessing to you,

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top