Dad & former friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dad & former friend

Post by chica4christ on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 am

I dreamed that my dad was resigning from his position as a assistant pastor and no one knew.
Peolple were shocked at first but then got over it fast too. ( He is currently the assistant pastor and a lot has been going on in the church in the last 5 yrs. )

I also dreamed about abram, I had gone to ray santellana's house and
looks like he had pics of people that use to attend tab (my home church) and there was a
picture of ana and abram. When I initially saw the picture he looked
like he was smirking and had a sassy smile. Looking at the pic made me
uneasy like something of evil nature. I stepped away and looked back
again and the picture had no affect on me and the couple looked happy.

Abram is a pastor, young about 28 and his wife 24. I dont talk to them or even know if there is something going on in the church. Maybe pride is creeping in his heart?? He is extremely intelligent and knows the word of God...

I dont know what this means, but I will pray for him, wife and the church.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad & former friend

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I believe that is what God is leading you to do. He sees the begining and the end. He knows the hearts of man. Just keep praying that God is in the situation and bind the enemies plans.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:45 am

If this doesn't seem to fit into what's currently going on in your life (and it doesn't seem to by what you say here), then it very well could be literal and could be God showing you "things to come" so that you can pray. I agree that you are doing EXACTLY what the Lord would want you to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

why do you tend to think that the spirit of pride is creeping in your pastor?are there issues you know at hand?Do you get along well with this youth pastor?I wonder if your dad has shown some signs of discouragements in this particular ministry.

Whatever the case,you have been called to pray.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 am

I thought maybe it could be the spirit of pride because he is extremely intelligent in the word of God, theology, finished high school when he was 17, received his bachelors in Theology when he was 23 or 24 and now Pastors a church, he IS the pastor and he is asked to speak at engagements, conferences, etc.... This is why I thought that maybe, but I could be completely wrong and all I can do is pray.

In regards to my dad, he has had to undergo A LOT or pressure, and burdens from the church being the assistant pastor. Pastors are of age but refuse to retire, he has gone through 2 triple by pass surgeries and is very elderly. My parents have gone through a lot and I know they dont tell me hardly anything, and so I continue to pray for strength, guidance and wisdom for them during this trying time in ministry.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top