AN ELDERLY COUPLE/ a little boy that doesn't exist..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AN ELDERLY COUPLE/ a little boy that doesn't exist..........

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 am

In my dream I remember walking into a room and seeing two elderly people smilling at me and they were sitting on a beautiful blue couch. As I entered the room,I also noticed the pure white carpet in the room. I approached the couple sitting on the couch and introduced myself. What stood out is how I introduce myself. I said hi I am _________ís wife. (This is a male friend of mind's name.) The couple looked at me and smiled. But then I turned around and asked the elderly man,"Am I his wife"? The elderly couple smiled and began to disappear, but before they did, the elderly man said, yes. That was the end of the dream.

I also had a dream that I was walking around a house. I have never seen this house before but I felt like it was mine. I was walking around the house calling out the name A.J. In the dream I felt that it was my son and that he was hiding from me. (I donít have any children yet). I finally decided to look in a bottom cabinet and when I opened it, a bunch of plastic wear began to fall out the cabinet and I sense that thatís where was hiding. I began to say there is mamaís baby, but I never saw him actually come out of the cabinet.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AN ELDERLY COUPLE/ a little boy that doesn't exist..........

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 am

Just thoughts...The first dream --An "elderly couple" I feel that they are symbollic of wisdom. Does that ring any bells for you? They seem to be imparting wisdom and knowledge to you, or rather, confirming it! James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." It sure seems like this dream is literal!

The second dream...Usually for me a child is "symbollic." Did you have the second dream on the same night, or a different night? When I have consecutive dreams in the same night, it's usually about the same subject, just from a different angle. The son here (which is in a house that you felt was yours -- that speaks to me of faith. It's what you are believing for. You're calling things that be not as though they were.) But this "son" or spiritual child seems to be alluding you. God, however, is showing you clues as to where he is. Sure enough when you see the clues, you find your child. This seems to have to do with something you have birthed spiritually and have been "watching" over spiritually that may not have manifested yet. If it goes with the first dream, it could have to do with your future husband. Are you single and believing God for a husband? Just some things to pray about and consider.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 am

WOW THIS IS BECOMING MORE CLEAR TO ME! I DID'T THINK OF IT FROM THAT ANGLE. YES I AM A LADY IN WAITING. I HAD THESE DREAMS ON SEPERATE NIGHTS, BUT AS YOU STATED I DO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CONNECTED! AWESOME.......I SEND BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS YOUR WAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.........THANKS!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 am

I'm so glad that this ministered to you :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

What dream came first?

I would consider the second dream to be the first that came (may be not in your case) and by going with this it is possible that in the dream where you are looking for your "son" you are being revealed your heart's desire,however the son does not come clearly and I would treat it to be symbolic.You are looking for 'son' that has not yet revealed and when you open the cabinet you meet what you don't expect but you are satisfied that he is in there.This speak of descernment !Your mate will be revealed to you by the spirit and I believe that already revealed.When you will meet him you will know him beyond any doubt.

Faith is working in side of you and God will respond,God is not moved by our emotions he is moved by our faith.
Again in the dream where you have these elderly couple surprisingly it is you that comes out and introduce yourself as A wife.This is a move of faith.The elderly couple(messengers of the Lord) give you a word based on your faith.These were angels of the Lord.

As on the name of your friend , pray about it and see what unveils.

Hope you are blessed by what sandra and I says.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:05 am

huggins THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND INSIGHT. I WILL BRING EVERYTHING BEFORE THE FATHER IN PRAYER!! BLESSINGS!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm

amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 pm

When you say "plastic wear" in the second dream - do you mean like tupperware or gladware? What does that kind of a container mean to you? To me, they symbolize short term storage (3 days - 1 week). Any possibility that whatever revelation you are being given about this dream means that it is not something imminent, but is not a long ways off either?
From a different perspectice - cabinets are such a fun place for kids to hide. And moving plastic wear is so much easier than baking dishes or glass mixing bowls. There must be some symbolism to the plasticwear.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 am

RnestseekR, you know I never even considered the plastic bowls and yes it was a bunch of Gladware that kept falling out. You have made a very good point........help me pray on this!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top