I cursed everything help for interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cursed everything help for interpretation

Post by Nina on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 am

Hi, here is a dream i need help on.
i was at church, we were welcoming Dag edward mills, that was a prophet in the dream. He was about to preach. But the prophet changes in prophetess. She had a blue tee shirt and blue jeans long and thick blach hair and gold make up on her eye brows and sits in front of me. and she looks at me.Next to me there is a man looking upset and worried.she comes in front of him and the man said "I cursed everything" you know about the twins.
it's like she thought a teaching on twins and curse someday. And she says ok but there still babies.(like she is saying there is still hope to break the curse).
then the scene changes and i see a friend of mine. i said somebody stole my bag (whith was true in real life) and hopefully found it. and she says I know you have fought a lot to get your bag but they will come a time when the tribulation will come and you will have to fight more than that. I say amen amen and go back to a white little car
thank you
God bless

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I cursed everything help for interpretation

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 am

Nina, some questions. How did you "feel" about this prophetess? Did you feel any particular way about her? Was she a positive or negative person in this dream? That information would really help in opening this dream up.

Back to top Go down

Post by princessarielle12 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 am

I have one more question, Nina. Do you have twins or may be know somebody who has twins. I'm taking it can help to in interpretating your dream.

Last edited by princessarielle12 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)

princessarielle12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am

Nina,

it troubles me why a prophet would change to a prophetess in your dream.

On the part where somebody steals your bag,I get this to be symbolic although even if it happened in real life.Do you feel some past issues to deal with.Possible generation things?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi everybody, soory for the i had problem with my computer.`Sandra, that woman is unknown to me but somehow looks a bit like me... it looks like she was a mirror.
Peohis, well I don't have twins.
To me I felt like That guy was actually talking about my feelings, the fact that I feel like i lost something in God after somethings really hard I been through. Because I don't hear Him no more.And sometimes think there is no way out and everything is over.
By the way the next day I was wearing a blue tee shirt and blue jeans to take care of the kids at church and laughed because it remind me of the dream

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Nina, it sounds to me like you just interpreted your own dream :-) I believe it has to do with the hopelessness you were feeling and God was reassuring you that it is not, in fact, hopeless!

Little white car -- your life! White symbolizes purity.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 pm

amen to what SAndra said thumbs

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

thank you all Flower Power I feel like it it an encouragement. I love God so much He is all I have.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 am

Yesterday night I had the same dream but this time it's like the sound was off o i couldn't hear anything. when i was back to the dream where the prophetess talk to the man I heard a voice saying"I told you I gave you the gift of prophecy, the voice was so friendly and smily .but i woke up because the hoover went on in the middle of night! by itself that was scary duh

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top