Two Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Friends

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 am

I would appreciate any thoughts, insights, etc., anyone has on this dream. I do believe God has given me an interpretation, and I'm just looking for some confirmations. Thanks to all!

In this dream I observed while my friend, Chris, prepared to entertain someone in my garage. It was a female client and was supposed to be a "business meeting," although he was treating the woman more friendly than "business." He was supposed to be with me (I'm married in real life) and so this upset me. But, he had no regard for me at all. He did just what he pleased.

Next scene -- I was with my friend John now. We were playing a game with other people like volleyball, and he was on my team. We were getting along great and we even kissed.

Next scene -- My sister-in-law, Kristen, came up to John and me and started accusing him to me right in front of him. As he just stood there and did nothing, I spoke to Kristen. John was wearing a tuxedo, and Kristen's accusation was that he was not wearing a tuxedo. It was obvious that he was wearing it right in front of her. I told Kristen that I wasn't a liar and she should believe me that he was wearing the tuxedo, but she still didn't believe me at all. So I killed her. I didn't see myself kill her in the dream, but I knew that I killed her. Then I turned to find my friend, John, and he wasn't there. So I went to look for him and found him standing in a corner like he was in trouble. End of dream!

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Friends

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 am

the one thing that stood out to me in this dream was that you killed your sister in law. The verse sprang to mind that if you hate your brother in your heart it's the same as murder (i'm obviously not quoting directly...but you get the gist).

Could this have to do with your relationship with your husband and his family in real life? Do you feel wrongly accused by his family? Do you feel like he stands in the background and does nothing while you have to defend him and yourself? Does he "hide" from conflict?

IN the first scene you felt disregarded and ignored by your "husband" and in the second one you were in love and playing on the same team, in unity. Could the Chris husband represent maybe another area of your life where you are feeling overlooked and ignored? Is there something going on where you feel these feelings? This could be a place where God wants to bring reconciliation and unity. He wants to renew your confidence that you are valued and respected.

I guess I'm throwing a lot out there because I don't know if all these husband symbols are literal or symbolic. I'm throwing a few scenarios out there to see if anything rings true or right with you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Sunshine! Once again...very good insight! There's absolutely NOTHING like that going on with my husband. Everything between us is GREAT, and I adore his family and they adore me. HOWEVER, there is a situation going on currently where I've had a misunderstanding with a friend, and God has shown me that He is going to bring reconciliation and unity in the friendship. I don't just feel misunderstood, this friend has plainly told me of the judgments made and they are quite simply not true. So I definitely have been misunderstood. I tried everything to set things right and make things right with my friend, and they just wouldn't receive me. I had to take my hands off of it and give it all to God. That was several months ago! This misunderstanding didn't come from me, in other words as far as I'm concerned everything is great between me and this friend.

By the way, this sister-in-law that I killed in the dream is my very favorite in-law of all! She is so precious and we are very close. There is no hostility in my heart towards her at all that's what was so strange about the way this dream went! Thanks so much. I'll look forward to hearing anything else you have to say if anything further comes up in your heart! flower

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

OK, so we've established that this is all symbolic :clap:

Maybe your sister in law represents that accusing spirit. You "killed" her but maybe that was symbolic of taking a stand against a spirit of accusation. John could actually represent the friend. ONce you killed that spirit you went to find your friend and found them but they felt like they were in trouble (felt bad). I don't know why your sister in law would represent that. Is she a person who usually speaks her mind, stands up for justice? These are good qualities but when the enemy twists them they can be used against us. Anyway, these are just some more of my thoughts. I feel like God will show you when you have gotten victory and when it is ok for you to go "Find" your friend. thinking

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Right on! Right on! Right on! Right on! That "accusing spirit" is the exact symbol God gave me for her, and it has been working through a person. The reason I think it's showing my sister-in-law is 2 fold. I think (1) This person is a sister in the Lord, although I don't think she knows the power of God or the things of God as much as she knows "religion" or the "law". So, she would be a sister after the "law". But also, it's because this person and my sister-in-law do share some similar background and qualities. I.e., they were both in sororities and are very materialistic, and have similar family backgrounds.

Also, I do believe my friend has actually, and is actually, in trouble with this person.

I agree with you 100% that God will show me when it's time to "go find my friend." AWESOME! Thank you very much for all of your help. This really helps to confirm what God told me.

If anyone else has input, though, it is definitely still welcome :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top