Friend Attacked -- Could Use Some Confirmations! Thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend Attacked -- Could Use Some Confirmations! Thanks!

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 am

I dreamed that I was out with "old" friends. Everyone was having fun, and although I wanted to have fun too, I needed to go shower and get dressed for the day. So I headed off to our hotel room to shower and dress. On the way to the hotel room, I passed by one of my old friends (who is an atheist in real life and is totally lost, and yet I adore this person). He was drunk and fell down. Other friends of ours that were with him just left him there so I went to pick him up and help him. He was singing some kind of song and he was very upset as he laid on the ground. I laid hands on him and rebuked the devil and prayed for him and everything was fine after that. So I went on to go take my shower and get dressed.

Next scene -- I arrive at the hotel bathroom. It's a large, white, lavish bathroom. There are doors on each side to enter the bathroom and when I arrive I immediately notice that both doors are cracked open as if someone had come in, and neither door had been locked. I looked around the room to see if there was anyone there, and found no one so I went ahead to take my shower. There was a ceiling fan in the dressing area of the bathroom and I wanted to turn it on because I knew that my shower was going to make the bathroom hot and steamy and then I would have to get dressed in it. There were many switches so I had to just "try" them to see which one worked the fan. In "trying" these switches, I turned on a switch that caused what was like "rain showers" to rain on the whole bathroom. I thought this feature was really neat, although it was not what I was trying to do. Also, the bathroom was equipped for this feature. It was all tiled, everything was able to get wet, and there were plenty of drains for the water. However, my overnight bag was in there and got a little wet. But it was no big deal as everything was easily and quickly dried. I figured that the fan switch must be in the dressing area section of the bathroom and decided to not worry about it and just go ahead and take my shower. As soon as I got in, though, I heard a noise. I went to check on it and grabbed a red towel and wrapped it around me. (The red towel really stood out because everything else in this bathroom was pure white, except the red towel.) It was my "old" friends and that guy, Jay, who I had prayed for earlier. I told them all to "get out" because I was showering. That's when we all heard a noise and thought someone had broken in. Again we found no one, but I could "feel" their presence. So I went to the alarm keypad (the bathroom/hotel room had an alarm system) and dialed the security office that was monitoring the alarm system. I also turned on the alarm so that if anyone unexpected moved in the hotel room the alarm would go off. Instead of the security office answering, though, some woman answered and began totally going off on me about my friend, Jay, who I had prayed for. In the dream I had just bought 2 brand new white appliances for the hotel room -- a refrigerator and something else -- and was going to pay them off slowly. (Now in real life, I always pay cash I don't carry debt.) She began saying that Jay had not paid for the appliances. But I'm the one who purchased the appliances, not Jay, and now wondered if I should've just paid for them outright. She said told me that although Jay got better after I prayed for him, now he was much worse. She was being very critical and mean regarding him, and judgmental. I corrected her and defended Jay (who was standing by defenseless and doing nothing) and told this woman that she was being critical of him and mean and harsh and that she should accept him the way that he is. I knew that Jay did not know the Lord and needed some changes in his life, but I also knew this was not the way to get him to change! End of dream.

Just some notes regarding feelings I had during this dream. I felt this "woman" at the end was attacking me, and attacking Jay to me. I also felt like he was not able to defend himself or did not know how. I felt like he was being accused of things that I did not him, and that the things that I did were the right things to do do. I did not feel that what she was saying was accurate. Rather, I felt it was judgmental and critical, mean and harsh. I knew that Jay had issues and things he needed to deal with in the dream, however, I also know that it is the kindness of God that leads men to repentance. I felt like this woman was beating him up and also me.

Last edited by sprzano on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend Attacked -- Could Use Some Confirmations! Thanks!

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

It sounds like although he was delivered he didn't fill himself up on the word of God and his house was empty to 7 times as bad as it was before. Like the scripture Matthew 12:44-45

• Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

• Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first.

I would seek God as to the steps with this person, God is able and if he is bringing you this dream it is for a purpose. Father I ask that you given sprzazo wisdom and understanding of this dream in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 am

Agree, It seems you are figthing this using your own experiences in battle before.
is not wise sometimes to confront the devil where the Lord has not told us to go.
The blood of Jesus is the one saving you from this .The Lord raised an standard always when the enemy come to destroy.
You have an unfinished Job to do. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you what is the name of the Strong man living in your friends body.
Perhaps it has something to do with a vice or addiction . but if that is the door you need to find out the first demon that is keeping the door open.
You have rebuked some but the strong man and the door remains open.
and Also get the Help of someone on this a two fold cord is not easy to break.
Even if you have access to all the power of God ,still don't know how to make the war.
is a learning process allow the Lord to guide you and teach you.
I am learning too...I know what you feel when the fire is inside you
But remember israel in the Wildersness they first settled on the other side of the jordan,purify themselves and wait for the signal to engage in battle, when that happened ,A way trought the jordan was opened and instructions were given to Joshua on how the enemy was going to be defeated.
Not by might if not by the power of my spirit.Says the Lord.
One thing is for sure you have access to God's arsenal.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You!
Fast and pray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks, usemeLord and mbstudent. This dream has not actually "happened" yet. I have been fasting and praying and will continue to pray and only do what God directs me to do and to say. I know that it is only by His power and His ability that we can do anything of value. God has been giving me insight for some time on what the things are operating through this person's life. I will be praying on what you guys have shared. I appreciate your wisdom and insight. God is faithful and I have no doubt that whatever situation arises, He will see me through to complete victory!

I welcome anyone else's input as well. There's safety in a multitude of counselors! Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top