PLAYING FOOTBALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLAYING FOOTBALL

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:27 am

Had a dream where I was playing football in a large grassy field with some people from my past. Even though I was trying to have fun, I just couldn't throw the ball right--it kept falling out of my hands and I couldn't get a good grip on it (I don't know why this happened because IRL, I can throw pretty well). It felt awkward that I couldnt' get my rhythm right. Ideas?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLAYING FOOTBALL

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

Is there anything going on right now having to do with your past -- old friends, old job, old ministry, etc.? Something that you usually do very well, but you feel like you're not doing it so well right now and maybe you feel awkward or conspicuous in some way??? Seems like it might be revealing a heart concern of some sort. Just thoughts!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 am

those were my exact thoughts, sprzano. I actually just heard my friend give the same example. She said that she will have dreams where she is trying to throw a football (which in real life she is good at) and she can't throw it right or even throw it at all. She said she has these dreams when there is something in her life that she is trying to do or get started and it's not working the way she wants it to, or she's not doing it as well as she would want to. Is there anything going on in your life where you would feel this way? Would it have something to do with people or making connections with people? Just my thoughts....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 am

Desiree,

Is there a decision you are struggling to make that would be traced back to your past.I see a possibility of anxiety and fear.

Just thoughts but goes with what the sisters are saying here.

pray on what I say
tell us

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

THank you all for your thoughts:

I really don't know yet. My dreams are usually literal so if this IS true it hasn't happened yet. (side note: the people in my past are some individuals I haven't seen in a loooong time). I do wonder if there will be a meeting with some people from my past that will feel awkward or I'll be nervous in front of?

hmmm..you got me thinking. We'll have to see!!!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top