Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ....................

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 am

Hi Butterfly! Is there anything currently going on with you were you feel a little frustrated and maybe a little lost, or like you're making mistakes and can't get your bearings? Also, how do you view Orlando Bloom?

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 am

I think this has to do with your confidence in your ability to lead/walk in your calling. You were doing everything smoothly and the whole thing came naturally until the voice of a "director" (symbolic of authority) came in to explain things more. I honestly feel like the voice really symbolizes not a real authority but a "voice in your head" that interrupts you when things are going well and puts you off track. This voice in your head probably comes from authority figures throughout your life who have spoken up and thrown you off track and into self doubt. The voice even "spoke for you" which is symbolic of taking your voice or your expression of yourself. The fact that you were doing water scenes and once again you were "Rescuing" someone (!!!) totally symbolizes your calling to me. The fact that there was a lot of water says that you are very well equipped and able to excel even in extremely difficult circumstances. You have everything you need!! Don't let the "voice in your head" throw you off and take away your voice! YOu are equipped to be a world changer!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum