Another shorty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another shorty

Post by angelwingz on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 am

Hey all!! I had a dream i was back in my childhood home in my bedroom laying down on my bed....but things were different i was bigger now and my bed was kinda too small for me. My walls were a beautiful bright orange. I layed in the bed, i remember worrying, tossing kinda and thinking i should call my mom because I was worried that she was worried about me and not knowing where I am. I looked at the clock and it was 9:40pm in my dream.... it felt later and i knew i could not call. My dad and brother were in the basement. also i saw a phone on my end table when i saw the clock, it kinda looked triangular in the middle.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another shorty

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 am

"you were back in your childhood home but you were different"--things weren't the same. That part of the dream struck me. Do you think that you've grown alot and matured some concerning how you used to be in your past? It seems as though you don't even fit in your "old life" anymore--which is a good thing!!!

How is your current relationship with your parents and your sibling? Do you think you're in a different place (ie: spiritually) then the rest of your family and it worries you in some way? Do you think you need to intercede for them possibly?

please pray about what I said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:35 am

There are some really strong symbols in the dream. I think you should pay attention to the key emotions first though. YOu were worried and restless in the dream. It had to do with your mom. Is there an issue or area in your relationship with your mom where you feel these same feelings with your mom?

The fact that your dad and brother were in the basement could represent your dad and brother kind of having a "backseat" and you and your mom's relationship taking first place. If they are in the basement they are not in the main part of the house, kind of hidden. I do feel like this has to do with your past and some stuff surrounding your growing up since you were in your childhood home and not the home you live in now.

Orange to me symbolizes intimacy and relationship. I think that these are some areas God could be highlighting to you because He wants to bring deeper relationship with these members of your family.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 am

Yes I have grown A LOT! I am healing from childhood abuse. although i was in my childhood home, i wasn't a child anymore...yes i do NOT fit into my old life,LOL. AT ALL. My dad has passed on and my brother is not doing too well in life right now....Financially..... and I always talk to him about God and he is asking more and more questions.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top