what does this mean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does this mean

Post by kbg on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:03 pm

i had a dream i was working at some corporate office doing some corporate like work. Some how or another I meet Joan from the sitcom Girlfriends and we talked and started liking each other and discovered we wanted to take things a little farther to a more sexual relationship. I was fine with it and quite excited. However, we had planned to meet up that same night but I had to work late. I tried to text her and tell her I would be late but each time I tried I would be interrupted by a conversation or a task. I finally got off work late in the morning around 1 or 2 a.m. I decided to walk home through the city. This particular night there was some kind of festival going on. There were tons of people on the streets standing in long lines waiting to get food from vendors. So I decided to get in the line where they were serving red beans & rice. As I was walking towards the end of the line, I saw one of my church members. Now in reality she is pregnant but I believe she is soon to deliver. However in the dream she did not have a belly @ her (her stomach was flat). This was the end of the dream.

kbg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does this mean

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 am

You were going to go out with Joan in your dream but became distracted with other tasks. Now, I personally like Tracee Ellis Ross' (Joan) character on the show: she's the go-getter, Ms. Independent, and counselor to all of her friends on the show, but her one flaw is that she does have trouble with keeping a steady relationship. We all have issues so that's not the problem, but I wonder if its a good thing in this case that you were distracted? Maybe you meeting up with her wouldve only turned for the worst (Maybe the Lord was trying to keep you from heading down the wrong road)?

Let me ask you, are you a workaholic in real life? Are women your weakness in some way--like its hard for you to say 'no' to them?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree (Starpop)
p.s. Welcome to the Group

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum