different animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

different animals

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 am

I was in a car like a convertible passing by these wild animals. When I passed the giraffes they really struck me and in the dream I thought "these giraffes mean something, I need to look up what giraffes symbolize". The giraffes were beautiful and peaceful and were a good thing. Then we drove by these two mountain lions. They were circling each other and growling like they were about to tear each other apart. Their claws were much longer than in real life. I was not scared of them. We pass them by and a gorilla with really long claws like a bear bounds up to the car I am in and takes a swipe at me. It misses my shoulder by centimeters but leaves long rips in the upholstery of the car. I was never scared in the dream.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: different animals

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:02 pm

OK well God showed me the interpretation this afternoon. I'll share it in case the interpretation helps anyone out there. We're all learning, right?

I was riding in this car, not driving. I researched giraffes and found that they symbolize getting the whole picture or seeing things from God's perspective. The lions and gorilla symbolized something I was vulnerable to that was not from God.
I felt like the Lord said to get in the driver's seat of this car and to seek Him for His perspective in this area (the Lord showed me through another dream what area of my life this represented). This is an area of my life where I have not been "taking action". I have been going about it in a passive way and I have had no victory in this area. I believe God showed me today that if I would just seek Him for His answers and act on them that He will deliver me!! Praise Him!! I will :cute:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

happy dance :roflx:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content