Dream of 3 marriages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of 3 marriages

Post by  on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 am

Dreamt 3 times of three people i know getting married, the first and second was of my married brother, it was like we replayed his wedding but it was in another setting and i was planning it, the second one i forgot his wife married my brother and was trying to remember which of our friends the girl married, before it later crossed my mind that it was my bro.

The third one was of a distant friend who announced he was getting married, confirmed this was true, even though i didn't know about it at that time.

Any other ideas.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of 3 marriages

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 am

Something to think about...usually marriage is a spiritual union of some kind. I know that you do have some new things brewing on your spiritual horizon. Could this dream have anything to do with those new spiritual unions?

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

I sure hope so, my spiritual life is really amazing these days, though it seems my personal life is on a stand still.

Sandra i have this distinct feeling that i need to grow (you'll see from my post "boy begging his father to grow") spiritually before anything else moves, i don't know why i feel this way, but i do. Like i'm on a clock.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:49 am

Temi, I can totally relate to what you're saying. And, God does train us before he sends us into the battle. God is an expert in battle, and He has "the best" soldiers and they are trained to fight and equipped to fight. If you have an urgency in your heart then you should trust that. Just don't allow yourself to become "anxious" about anything. I haven't seen your post about "boy begging his father to grow" but I will look at it. I can tell you have such a wonderful heart for God and it sure blesses me to have the privilege to watch this! I know that God is pleased with you :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Smiling.

Am sitting back now, just trying to know God. Have kept all my issues aside, its a great feeling to actually cast your burdens on his really broad shoulders.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top