Playing basketball

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing basketball

Post by  on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Dreamt i was playing basket ball (have never played that game in my life), but the strange thing was that every one had a ball and was shooting hoops, but i just stood there, holding my ball and calculating which angle to use to make sure i don't miss the hoop.

ANY INTERPRETATIONS.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing basketball

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 am

Temi, I believe this could have to do with the "new" things God is calling you to do. Do you maybe feel like you're just sitting still contemplating what to do next, while everyone else is playing the game. This is a game you've never played before!!! Be encouraged! God will show you exactly what to do and when to do it, and you ARE RIGHT ON TIME! Your heart is to do what God has called you to do, and you are not going to miss Him. He said, His Spirit would guide you into all truth and show you things to come. He's the leader and you are following well. (John 16:13, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.") I do not believe this dream is showing you that you are running late, rather I believe it's revealing a concern of your heart about being late! God would have you to be encouraged! Let me know if any of this ministers to you.

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Yeah it does, although i didn't think i was being late, i rather felt i was being extremely cautious, it was like i knew i had one shot and i didn't dare miss it.

It felt a bit strange though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 am

Well, the dreamer always bears witness with the right interpretation. The way you felt in the dream would be the right interpretation of the dream. So, I would just encourage you that you are being sensitive to God, and you are hearing His voice of direction and I KNOW that you won't "miss it." People who are sensitive enough to be concerned that they're going to miss it, are the very people that God chose because He knew that they would use this kind of care and caution and take what He has gievn them seriously. In other words, He picked you because He knew that you would NOT miss your opportunity. What a precious heart for God you have! I love it :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Thank you, its people like you that give me the courage to go on.

After my doubting spell was over i lay down and finally understood the relationship the Holy Trinity have with each other, i realized Jesus trusted the father with his whole heart and was thus faithful even unto death, the reason being that He knew,loved and trusted HIM.

So even if i don't know the Father "yet" to that level, i have a good teacher and friend, whose opinion i can trust, In turn the son sent the Holy Spirit, so as not to leave us lonely....and the spirit went.

So who are we mere mortals not to go where we are sent.

It was an AHA moment.

Thanks once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm

temi,

Having an intimate relationship with Father God is what he desire from us.He made this clear when He instructs us to love Him “with all our heart, soul,mind, and strength" (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30).The Father is compassionate to you, gracious, slow to anger, mercifultruthful, faithful and forgiving. He will always display those attributes towards you unconditionally.
God will not command you to do anything that He is not willing to do for you. If God says: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength” – then that is the way He loves you!
God will never ask us to do anything that actually originates in us. It’s impossible for you to love God unless He has loved you first.

Everything comes down from the Father of Lights in whom there is no shadow and no variation of turning.

be blessed

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

So true, thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content