captured for sacrifice/deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captured for sacrifice/deception

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm

I had a dream today.

I was standing somewhere not quite sure of the location, just then a litle boy came and said i remember you from high school..i couldnt remember him but as soon as he said the name i remember the name but he looked quite different from the person that i knew with that name.

anyway i told him that recently i have been praying to meet some of my friends from Highschool.
later on he took me to his family, his sister and mother..i was trying to speak to them but they were all repling in a different language i couldnt understand. even the boy started to speak in this language and wouldnt speak to me in english anymore.

i noticed the change, and discerned that i was in trouble..so i tried to get out of that place..it looked more like a big park or forest i dont know but everyone was gathered there for some occasion ,the gathering included other people also who werent members of that family. as soon as i tried to leave they all blocked my path..they were alll wearing black and there were many many of them...

they took me captive and wanted to sacrifice me..but somehow i escaped i cant remember how..i was running as fast as i could..then they recaptured me had me locked up..i tried to escape many times but failed..

the setiing was a town that was closely knitted .it seemed as if they were as close as a family..the whole town was united..i couldnt trust anyone .

oneday i went into the bakery..took a cookie and realize that there was a window at the back and so i ran as fast as i could and went out through the window down the sides( it was a high window)...as i looked there was a river so i had to cross the river..luckily there was a a path in the river that was dry..so i could pass over..on the other side there was a lady with a cell phone..at first i didnt trust her..so as she came and sat on the bank of the river..i went up to her and tried to snatch away her phone..then i realize that she never wanted to harm me so i didnt..as i went up hill i saw many people, some were police officers some werent but i still didnt trust anyone and so i kept going hoping i could sneak by..then i notice that they were british police who had came to my rescue..and not only my rescue i saw other people there as well, so i showed them my passport , joined them and was rescued..whewww! what kind of dream is this?? praying

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: captured for sacrifice/deception

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

You are not alone in this path the same event happened to a man an animal at the same time.
God's angels will take you to your possesion, as well as others need it in your grow in this new level.No one can twarted the way of the Lord.
Leviticus 20:24
Deutoronomy4:14
Acts 10:5
and this one perhaps is not for you but I keep hearing it. just save it maybe you will know what to do with it.
Genesis 16:11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 am

There is a battle you are in,and you are still fighting but it will be over and because you have the Lord he will fight for you.

2 Chronicles 20
15 ......................... This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 am

yes, i am fighting this battle but the battle is the Lord`s ..i am presently in prayers...thanks for your thoughts..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am

Pray until you are at peace, and he will fight for you. Ex 14:14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:03 pm

these are the verses the holyspirit gave me today...

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Psalm 144

1Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight;
2my goodness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and He in whom I trust, who subdueth my people under me.
3LORD, what is man that Thou takest notice of him? Or the son of man that Thou makest account of him?
4Man is like vanity; his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
5Bow Thy heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6Cast forth lightning and scatter them; shoot out Thine arrows and destroy them.
7Send Thine hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of great waters from the hand of strangers,
8whose mouth speaketh vanity and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
9I will sing a new song unto Thee, O God; upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto Thee.
10It is He that giveth salvation unto kings, who delivereth David His servant from the hurtful sword.
11Rescue
me and deliver me from the hand of strangers, whose mouth speaketh
vanity and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood,
12that
our sons may be as plants full grown in their youth, that our daughters
may be as cornerstones, polished after the similitude of a palace;
13that
our garners may be full, affording all manner of store, that our sheep
may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets;
14that our oxen may be strong to labor, that there be no breaking in, nor going out, that there be no complaining in our streets.
15Happy is that people for whom such is the case; yea, happy is that people whose God is the LORD.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 am

Rozes wrote:yes, i am fighting this battle but the battle is the Lord`s ..i am presently in prayers...thanks for your thoughts..

Amen,it is only that this was not my thoughts.It was a promise from the Lord.
That the Lord will fight for you and you shall hold your peace again he says that do not be afraid of this great multitude for the battle is the Lords.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top