Celebrity dream: Kim Kardashian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity dream: Kim Kardashian

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 pm

*Kim Kardashian is a celebrity and a celebrity stylist, friend of Paris Hilton, and recieved her fame from a not-so-holy videotape (if you know what I mean). She and her family have a show on the E! network (Her mother is remarried to Olympian, Bruce Jenner and they have 10 children all together) She is dating NFL star Reggie Bush and is older than him. I think she is also pretty and I also feel like Reggie is somewhat Jealous of Kim and how she's getting much attention from other guys (she said so on her show!)
Inside a classroom where everyone was listening to the teacher speak about something (can't remember what it was about). Some people are studying in the back, and suddenly my sister's friend (we'll call him J) comes up to me and says, "I need to talk to you." He says that "its bad" but later he confesses that he was "just joking" (I guess he was just trying to get my attention). Kim Kardashian gets on stage and starts "tearin up" about how much Reggie loves her. She really starts crying now. She claims that he "was so supportive of her" and he "encouraged her to not be with him, if he was getting in the way of her success as a star." He later told her that "if she felt he would interfere with her career" that was okay, but he really didn't have a problem with her career at all. I guess they had broken up? She was just "putting her feelings out there publicly". Kim had on white and Reggie sat in the audience "cheesin" (glad that his girlfriend was exposing her true feelings to all; making him look good? Like: "I know you want me"-I'm the man!). People were congratulating both she and him. Reggie had changed.

*A lot of the things about Kim reminds me of my ex's wife (Just like Kim, she has been married before and she is older than my ex who happens to be the "jealous type" atleast with me he was! My ex was also unsupportive of my dreams to be on television, but NOW he seems supportive (strange!) I know that Reggie and Kim have been talking about marriage lately, so I wonder if this is just a dream showing me a "tearful announcement" will be made? What do you all think?
thanks with much love!
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity dream: Kim Kardashian

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Either that it will happen or just your concerns coming out in your sleep.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Thanks for your response. I think that they'll either break up (that's why she was crying in the first place- proclaiming her love) or they will get married. We will see!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey Desiree...do you think that Kim represents you in anyway and Reggie your ex?- I see that you are saying she is like your ex's wife...but how about more like you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:29 pm

UNA
I knew that you would say that!lol No seriously, I thought about that later: I'm like, "was this more like me?" The funny thing about it is that: I wouldn't be crying like that in front of everyone (I know feelings are exaggerated) but I wonder if it will be an opportunity where we will both be able to express our feelings/thoughts in a public setting in the future? I still wonder if he has changed. I don't know. Thanks
desiree
p.s. I guess the other parts were just "filler" again!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top