DREAMED OF FALLING AND NOSEDIVING PLANE ATTACKS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED OF FALLING AND NOSEDIVING PLANE ATTACKS!

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 am

It was horrific. I dreamed that I heard some droning in my sleep. So I got out of my bed and stepped out onto this log porch. I was in a ranchstyle home. It was kind of cold. I could see the dirt road that led to this gray rocked driveway. I could see a large lake in the distance, and the clouds were those stratus clouds, spread out over a pale blue sky. I saw a large plane falling, nosediving and I screamed, because I knew that there was nothing that I could do about it. My sisters rushed outside, and we stood in our nightgowns watching. When the plane hit, for some reason, there were logs that began to rain down. But they didn't hit the house. They tore up the road, the woods, the fields around us and made waterways, and you could see the cold slushiness of the water, and the hugeness of the logs floating in it. Then there was a big truck that had logs being stacked in it. Planes kept coming down, and logs kept falling, but nothing ever hit the house. We started rescue missions, pulling out infants and children from the slush, and I would hold them, pick them up. Feed them, put them in the house, and come outside and wait for another plane to fall. bandaid In the dream, I was always looking off to the east just to the right of the place where the sun rises.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED OF FALLING AND NOSEDIVING PLANE ATTACKS!

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 pm

I would be in prayer about this one until you find out what God is saying. Something is gonna happen. At least you were helping the children.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 pm

pray for the east..yesterday..a sister in the lord told me that the Lord ttold her in a vision to pray for the philipines and Macao..and i believe the whole eastern world is in trouble..i live in the east also..keep us in prayer

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

so i will keep praying, i especially seem to have a heart for thailand, and i dream about it often enough to have been investing my time in learning the language a little bit. also, when i see it on the map, a passion wells up in me, that sometimes it is a real emotional response.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Sounds like a storm !! uproar. And you will be there around it to help the peope!! theses are my thoughts only.. Pray and ask GOd!! Read Isiah 60

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm

But they didn't hit the house. They tore up the road, the woods, the fields around us and made waterways, and you could see the cold slushiness of the water, and the hugeness of the logs floating in it. Then there was a big truck that had logs being stacked in it. Planes kept coming down, and logs kept falling, but nothing ever hit the house. We started rescue missions, pulling out infants and>>>>>> Does the house represent the church....perhaps the roads, woods etc could be the world. God is shaping the the world and sometimes he has to allow great storms or incidents to come in order to see his word performed..

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm

PLease pray on what I said. ANyway you can do it you are the women for the task. He has perserved you like Esther for a such a time like this Lightbeam!! let me know what happens

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

wow, you and peter never cease to amaze me with your gifts, Love. Reason I said that was because I was telling my kids the story of David, and brought the lineage of one of his friends and one of his enemies to hamon and mordecai, and what mordecai said to esther. "Don't be scurred. Dont' be scurred (scared)". We were talking about decisions that we all make on a personal level have the ability to either build up the name of the Lord and result in nations praising Him or defame God's name because of our actions and watch the fallout as it goes from family to city to nation to country-also how God can redeem a bad decision and glorify Himself in the mess.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 pm

lol!! wonderful!! The lord is awesome!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

um un, I ain't through yet-! Peter made a post on another, I believe the baby post, and I was so shocked I had to give myself a day to calm down. I was feeling discombabbelated.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

lol!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top