help me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me please

Post by chuchupie on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:03 am

HI i broke up with my boyfriend 8 months ago i still love he loves me too, he still supports me when im i need. i keep dreaming about him sometimes he is crying or he is at my house and he comes into my bed at the feet and i put socks on him. last night i had a dream about his new girlfriemd whom i have never me. She was at my work and when i tried to introduce myself she said that why am ai acting nice when i was mean to her when she tried to lay tiles at some place where i met her, anyway i told her i dont know her and that my boyfriend gave up a lottery ticket in me for a bingo card. then she started an argumnent and was lying about me to turn him against me and tried throwing porcelain dolls which i took from her hands then my boyfriend now her boyfriend took my side and she started shouting at him to which i jumped to his defence(its the second time i dream her shouting at him and i defend him) the next thing i saw him wearing a wedding band and i wondered who he was engaged to then the next thing he was on the phone talking to me and said he had 11 missed calls which he thought were from me. i asked him if it was not from the lady of his house refering to his now girlfriend and he said the woman of his house is me.

Please help all im dreaming is weddings wedding rings. teh last dream was me wearing weddign band and a beautiful wedding dress but i did not know who i was getting married to. When we first broke up.while traumatised by the break up i prayed and one night had a dream that he gave me a wedding band while he was in the plane(he is a flight attendant) and whe i asked where the ring came from he said it came from above..

IM CONFUSED BECAUSE I ONCE MET SOME MAN WHO RUNS A CHURCH AND HE TOLD ME THAT I MUST FORGET ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HIS HEART IS FAR FROM ME AND IT IS HARD TOWARDS ME. I BELIEVED HIM BUT STARTED DOUBTING ANYTHING HE SAID WHEN HE WANTED TO HAVE INTIMATE RELASHIONS WITH ME SO NOW I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE THAT GOD WANTS ME TO LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE. I HONOUR GOD AND IF IT IS WHAT HE WANTS I WILL DO IT

chuchupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me please

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 am

Wow. If a man who runs a church gave you a "word" about your boyfriend's heart being far from you and to forget him and then he wants to sleep with you??? Run far far away from that man and give his "Word" back to him!!! Yuck.

I don't know what you should do as far as being with your boyfriend. Is he a Christian? Do you both love the Lord? It's so hard to say exactly what these dreams mean. I think this is a matter that you should just take up with the Lord and seek His face about. You obviously still have feelings for him and he for you. I wish I could tell you more, but in matters of the heart it's often best left to sort out between you and God.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Amen to sunshine. Only God can give you the answer to the dream. The one with him giving you the ring while in the plane and saying it came from above sounds like your husband Jesus or else God is saying this is the man for you. Please keep seeking God and definately throw out all words from that church man. He is a true wolf in sheeps clothing.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Wow, who is this man who is leading a church, but still needs milk himself?! Definitely listening to the advice of wisdom.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum