Escaping a bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping a bear

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

Hi everyone
Thank you for any input in this dream:

Find myself in a rather large room with a high ceiling. Other persons that I do not know are in the room as well. Wood and furniture is piled up in a way that makes it possible to climb up and down and walk on different levels.
I am preparing myself for a bear that is coming to fight me. The room is perfect because I can escape easy enough. Know this same bear has been fighting me for days. So far he never got me.
Seems as a weapon I found a small object that shoots out water with great pressure. This object has a needle (like a compass) and if this needle is the smallest angle off I miss the target. I am planning to spray the water into the bear's eyes to blind him but have little confidence that I will be able to do so. I am very uneasy about this bear coming. I am tired of having to find escape routes. I am anxious and try to wake myself up.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping a bear

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:38 am

Glad,

For now I do not have interpretations at hand.My thoughts.

It sounds to me as an attack in your life,Sometimes dreaming with wild animal particularly if they are attacking would mean a demonic spirit behind it.Because you have in more than once dreamt with the bear we should pray so that God reveals the specific stronghold/spirit.

It can not get you beacuse the word of God promises that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.Please note that the weapon are fashioned against God's children but none prospers.Just dwell in the secret place of the almighty,a bide in him,Talk to God about this dream.He will fight for you.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 am

Thank you Peter.
Small correction to the dream - I dreamt only once of this bear but knew in my dream that I have been trying to escape the bear for days or weeks. I never actually SAW the bear in my dream, I just KNEW.
I am in a situation where it is good to know that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Thank you for bringing this scripture up.
God bless
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:38 am

That beastly bear! Was it one of those black bears with fiery eyes, and long claws? Because that bear has chased me before, and God came to my rescue. I agree with Peter. I have even seen this bear shooting arrows, flaming logs, and large flaming darts against me. No weapon shall prosper. You have the water that puts out the attack. You can make it. It will end.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 am

I agree with the others. I believe that you will defeat this "enemy" when you face it head on and don't try another escape route. You have little confidence that you will actually hit the target but the powerful weapon in your dream shot water. Water is often representative of the Holy Spirit. The Lord says "not by might, not by power, but by My SPIRIT says the Lord of Hosts". The word also says "we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but powers and principalities". Don't worry about "you" not being able to defeat this foe. It's not going to be you anyway, if you aim your weapon of the Holy Spirit at it the Holy Spirit will hit right on target! He always does :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 pm

HisLightbeam: Quite a dream to have a bear shoot arrows and large flaming darts and logs (!) but in my dream I never saw the bear. I sure hope this attack will end.
Sunshine2: You are very right in saying I have to face the enemy head on instead of just trying to avoid his attacks. I will have to pray and see how I avoid dealing with "the bear".
Thank you everyone for your encouragement.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

Glad wrote:Thank you Peter.
Small correction to the dream - I dreamt only once of this bear but knew in my dream that I have been trying to escape the bear for days or weeks. I never actually SAW the bear in my dream, I just KNEW.
I am in a situation where it is good to know that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Thank you for bringing this scripture up.
God bless
Glad

Glad,

You say you are going through some stuff,get revelation on this particular situation through prayer and this spirit will be revealed
then you will be able to bind and loose.One way of doing spiritual mapping is find out if it is territorial spirit or even something that you have openned yourself for or an agent demon .These spiritual attack in dreams are usually what is in the natural.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 am

Halleluyah,I am jumping under his mighty power of victory,

There is a rest in the Lord that is amazing! There is a well of water on the inside of you, you just need to unblock the well and keep it flowing. You have enough to do more than survive. You have enough life in the Spirit to prosper, no matter what circumstances youíre in. If that isnít true then we might as well live our lives just as we want to! If He isnít Lord of those things, He isnít Lord at all.
He is Lord of everything or He is Lord of nothing. You start from the place where He is Lord of all. Therefore He must be Lord of you current circumstance. The question you need to ask whenever you are going through trials and tribulations
is: ďTherefore where is His Lordship now in this current situation?ĒI will not allow myself to be moved away from my hope in the gospel! What is my hope? You are the Lord. Lordship is real, strong and powerful. He will never leave you nor forsake you!We must move a way from the thought that the enemy is more powerful than God. Many of our experiences have taught us that the devil is more powerful than God.

We nullify the dream and its manifestations in jesus name.I speak peace,peace in this circumstances.

Expect a visit from the Lord.

Amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 am

Thank you again Peter.
Sounds like you have fire under your feet - Holy Spirit fire that is. I will ponder this for a while.
Blessings
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top