Little boy begging his father to make him grow immediately.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little boy begging his father to make him grow immediately.

Post by  on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 am

Dreamt just this one dream all night and kept forgetting.

A little boy was holding his father's hands and begging him to make him grow immediately, he did this for a long time.

Whwn i woke up, i knew there was something i needed to remember and asked the holy spirit to remind me, i then went back to sleep (i am never able to sleep back after 6 a.m. but i did this time) and the whole narration came back again. Please note that the second time wasn't a dream, but a narration.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little boy begging his father to make him grow immediately.

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:01 pm

My thoughts are about boy asking father to grow I keep thinking it's our Father in Heaven. He's asking his Father in Heaven to grow spiritually. The word of God says call no one on earth your Father for their is one Father and that is in heaven. Matthew 23:9 So this is where I come up with this and it could be my thoughts so pray on this information. Do you happen to know a little boy like in your dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm

um temi,..i kinda feel tha boy is u,,even tho u r gurl.. lol! thumbs um i wont go further till i kno im on trak,, :clap: thumbs huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes dreamster i felt one of two things, either its me asking God to make me grow immediately, or its Jesus the son interceeding to God on my behalf. The kid kept holding the man's hand.

Why did the Holy spirit remind me?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

um maybe u needed the pik then the words,,somethang u wont 4get,, :clap: :clap: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Possible, but i still need more explanation. Am at a period where all other aspects of my life are dependent on my spiritual growth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Temi, I have found that a boy in a dream tends to symbolize many times a teaching ministry, whereas a girl would be a prophetic ministry. I say this because men are logical and women tend to be more of the visionary types. When I see little boys in my dreams many times God is talking to me about a teaching ministry, whereas when I see a little girl, I have found that this is dealing with the prophetic side of my calling.

It does seem that your heart's desire is to grow quickly. This scripture comes to mind, "As long as the earth remains there will be seed, time and harvest..." (Genesis 8:22, "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.") Jesus said the kingdom of God is as if a man should cast seed into the ground and should go to bed and wake up and it should grow up he knows not how, but the earth brings for the fruit of itself, first the blade then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear... (Mark 4:26-29, "And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.) In summary one of the things that I feel Jesus is saying here is that you don't plant a seed and get a harvest the same day. In other words there will be a process of planting and growing before the harvest comes. So just rest and know that He who has begun a good work in you is well able to perform it to the day of Jesus! (Philippians1:6, "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:") Again, you have such a precious heart and I sure enjoy watching you!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Thank You, but why i got a bit confused is that, that same day i prayed for a friend who wanted a child, specifically a boy ( she has a four year old daughter already), so i kinda got my messages mixed.

Thats a relief cause now i'm kinda enjoying sitting back, studying His word and not being too worried about things i must do.

Thanks for going back to read this post.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Sure! And I can definitely see why you got confused after praying for your friend, but I do not believe the dream is related to the prayer -- although you are the dreamer and you would know more than I do :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:22 pm

I thought it was related to spiritual growth too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 am

I agree with you that it is related to spiritual growth. There seems to be more than one layer to this dream :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

Its the repeat that made me wonder, if boys and girls mean different things, how come i've spoken to different sexes. And am always being maade to carry baby boys?

And what kind of confirmations can i ask God for to verify some issues?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 am

Temi, let me see if I can explain what I've been trying to say in a way that's more clear. I don't think I've done a very good job of that. I firmly believe that God prepares us and grows us in the areas of our callings. He never calls without equipping. He is awesome that way. So I do feel that this dream could be showing you (as the little boy) with God the Father talking about the need to grow up spiritually into the the things that you are called to do. I believe this is a desire of your heart because God has put it there.

But, also a little boy could represent a teaching anointing. Now that doesn't mean that you are called to teach millions of people, however, it could mean that. The Word of God says that EVERY believer should be "apt to teach." (2 Timothy 2:24, "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,") As believers we are to stand prepared to share with anyone who asks why we believe the way we do! Also, it is completely possible to have more than one gifting and anointing on your life. For example, I know the Lord has given me multiple giftings/anointings. This COULD also be the case with you, and if I just look at the dreams it seems to be. That could be one of the reasons you are seeing both boys and girls in your dreams. The intercessory prayer calling would fall into the "prophetic" giftings and then of course there is the anointing to teach the Word of God. Now, based on the other dream where you were teaching adults, that would give more specific direction concerning this teaching anointing. It seems to go beyond just being ready to share the Word with those who ask. It seems to show you teaching spiritual adults. Don't worry or fret over confirmations, etc. If this is what God is saying, He will confirm His Word, prepare you and bring it to pass :-) Confirming words can come several different ways: The written Word of God (that's the best); trusted leader in your church; other believers -- The Word of God says "out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses let every word be established." That's another good way to receive confirmations. (M't:18:16: But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.) But remember God is not limited. He could even confirm His Word to use using a message you hear on Sunday at church or something you overhear a person say. God is able to get His messages across to us. And you are so sensitive to God and your heart is so pure I know that you will hear from Him. Don't be distressed. God usually gives us a step at a time. He wants us to trust Him and rest in Him and lean on Him. As you do that, the rest will become very clear! God is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 am

That was awesome.....................thank you.

How come you know just what to say, and when to say it?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am

Well, if I do...it's a God thing!!! It's definitely not in my own ability that's for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm

I guess you are one more reason to thank God.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

How sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top