Dream of a title wave over taking Houston Texas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a title wave over taking Houston Texas.

Post by desalle72 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Last night I dreamed I was watching a large wave from the ocean emerging then crashing into the city. I saw this wave building slowly then I said to myself in the dream, that wave is huge, it's going to over take the buildings. Then I remembered thinking in the dream I better get to higher ground. But before I awoke I remember hearing someone in the dream saying Houston, as in Texas. I live in Las Vegas but this is the second dream I had about Houston. The first was a large flood ingulfing that hole region like Katrina. At the same time I wonder if that dream was pertaining to me getting involved in something that's getting over my head. In the dream I was just watching these events take place but I always heard a voice in the dream say the name Houston. I need some help with this one.

desalle72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a title wave over taking Houston Texas.

Post by Rozes on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 am

yep..pray for houston..interceed like never before...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 am

Amen. I know this news isn't in Houston, but in the paper today it talked about earthquakes near Dallas. These are the first earthquakes they can remember ever having in Texas. Not just one but several since June 2

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi. I live about 80 miles east of Houston. I visit very often and most people don't know this but Houston is made like a huge bowl. Whenever it rain real hard, it floods real bad in a lot of areas. Please pray because a couple of years ago I was in a church service and it was prophesied that something involving a storm was going to hit there and it would be tragic. Also we are on the Gulf coast and its hurricane season, so keep all of us in prayer.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desalle72 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 pm

I will keep the city of Houston and the people there in my prayers.

desalle72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:16 am

I live in Houston. Your dreams concern me. One week before Hurricane Ike hit Houston/Galveston, the Lord sent me a dream. I saw a Hurricane and I heard : Houston/Oklahoma.

Well, it hit Houston and the storm was as far reaching as Eastern Oklahoma. It happened just as the dream indicated.

I am an intercessor and I pray daily for blessings and protection over the city of Houston.

Since you live in Las Vegas, I wonder why the Lord showed you this. Are you an intercessor? Do you visit Houston or have family or loved ones in the city?

Perhaps, since you didn't hear TX, Houston could be symbolic of something else.

The Lord has revealed many things about my future through my dreams. They have all come to pass. I haven't received any dreams about catastrophy within our city. He always warns me ahead of time.

If this is symbolic of Houston Texas, please do pray!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 am

President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush have bought a home among business leaders and prominent Republican donors in an affluent North Dallas neighborhood.

Zechariah 12:2-4

Isaiah 8:13-15

The "road map" for peace is a plan to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict proposed by a "quartet" of international entities: the United States, the European Union, Russia, and the United Nations. The principles of the plan, originally drafted by U.S. Foreign Service Officer Donald Bloome, were first outlined by U.S. President George W. Bush in a speech on June 24, 2002

Ab (Hebrew Month name)

July/August
Harvest: Grapes, Figs, Olives
9- Destruction of Temple

The poplifugia or populifugia (Latin: the day of the people's flight), was a festival of Ancient Rome celebrated on July 5, according to Varro,[1] in commemoration of the flight of the Romans, when the inhabitants of Ficuleae and Fidenae appeared in arms against them, shortly after the burning of the city by the Gauls; the traditional victory of the Romans, which followed, was commemorated on July 7 (called the Nonae Caprotinae as a feast of Juno Caprotina), and on the next day was the Vitulatio, supposed to mark the thank-offering of the pontifices for the event

He promised them:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites (Jerusalem ), seven nations larger and stronger than you-
Deuteronomy 7:1-

When the LORD brings you into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Hivites and Jebusites (old Jerusalem)—the land he swore to your forefathers to give you, a land flowing with milk and honey

Pray and fast for our nations and president to desist from this madness.

We know God never lies and His word is true.

Daniel 5

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Palmira you heard Houston/Oklahoma and desalle heard Houston!

I fully agree with mbstudent about this push for a peace plan that would force Isreal to give up land given to them by God. If our nation continues to do this, it's a very bad thing a very very bad thing I can't stress it enough.

pray

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Something just came to me, I heard this last night and pondered it for quite a while.

The man said it is human nature to ignor a warning.

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 pm

other prophecies out there, If we divide Jerusalem, God will divide our country.
There will be an earthquake from Illinois to Indiana, on the fault line there.
So I had to look at an elevation map, If an earthquake hit there it could cause the Mississippi and possibly lake Michigan to seek a new path.
That path looks like it could go through Oklahoma and down through Texas.
There's also a prophecy about our city's going into riot's, these prophecies are for this summer which is almost here.

Just find it interesting how all these prophecies are lining up.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes True Flight I have heard the same thing, thanks for posting your find about your research.

Also it's said it's not a bad idea to stock up on rice and beans, I've heard more than one pastor say so.

Summer begins I think June 21st

I had a dream this moring part of the dream were these things they were part human and part rabbit I knew that's what it was in the dream, I was not in the dream. I believe it's God confiming this to me.

I also did research on Houston and found, "Houston is recognized worldwide for its energy industry—particularly for oil and natural gas—as well as for biomedical research and aeronautics."
Biomedical stood out. Beside the obvious human embryonic research, there is also embryo animal hybrid research which is going on now in our nation , mixing animal embroy's with Human embryo's and I researched this to find out yes they do it with rabbits I googled it it was on the 1st page. My daughter brought me Noah's Ark to read this morning.

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 pm

i think---i think--that the bible belt is being readied for an influx of people who will need a strong prepared christian people to do what jesus did for the hungry, the lonely, the homeless. i heard that someone once sai that one world government to stop society from falling into anarchy, but I say where there are christians, there is order because God is peace and order. I feel that not only is the earth being shaken once more. hebrew 1225See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? 26At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."[e] 27The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29for our "God is a consuming fire."[f

i think he is preparing the soil for planting and transplanting.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top