I WAS PREGNANT AND DELIVERING BABIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WAS PREGNANT AND DELIVERING BABIES

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:32 pm

I dreamed that I was pregnant and there were two other ladies who were pregnant. I delivered one baby, when my water broke and I quickly delivered my baby with no pain. duh

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WAS PREGNANT AND DELIVERING BABIES

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 pm

I have had dreams like this often. This has always represented a "spiritual birth" to me. The fact that it was quick and easy is a good thing! It's going to come about easily and with little effort. Yay! You might want to ask the Lord what this could specifically be about if you don't know.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't sunshine2. Everything has been so hard, that I could not see how or what I could be birthing so easily. But I will take it and celebrate.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah, the other thing is that the timing isn't always for right now. I had a dream over a year ago about a baby I birthed and it didn't come to fruition until June of this year. So, the dreams aren't always for "right now" but keep it in your dream journal and ask God to show you more about what He's doing and He will ;) Oh and by the way, last year at this time my life was the hardest it had ever been. You never know how much can happen just in a year. Bless you huggins

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Amen, Sunshine2!! I can also testify to that - you don't know what can happen in one year!!

I do think something will happen to signify that the process has started, there will be a clear sign like the waterbreaking in the dream...when it happens you'll know it's related solely this birthing process and once it starts you can't stop it until it is "birthed"...based on your dream it will occur quickly....that's exciting!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

yeah me 2,, lol! ive had a pain free birf,drm,just as well bein a man,, rofl rofl otherwise i woodnt do it,, happy dance im wiv the gurls ..it may not be 4 now but in 9months tme perhaps,,,id be lookin at who the other ''woman'' is,, like bein faithfull with another mans ministry,,will bring about the birf of ur own,, :clap: i think im on the money wiv this one sweety,, :clap: flower D,,,,ohh ur :welcome: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 pm

I wonder if you're getting ready to "Birth" something new and it will be no pain with with it? Is there something that you've been interested in doing that will soon come to pass?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 am

And again there are two other ladies with you/maternity ward

I believe you are in the right place,right time,a place of birthing!The water is broken,the birthing is a miraculous one(no pain)

Let us wait and see this new thing that comes forth.Sometimes birthing may just means a new relationship with God taht wil give you keys.

Descern the times.

May the Lords finger work it out,I pray.

Amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:34 am

Peter! where have you been! Sunshine, I know that you are right. I will not let go. Evne now, my hear feels dull of the promise, but I am loving the Lord and I rejoice in Him everyday with real happiness. I wonder if when the promise comes, I will be all happy about it again? Dreamyone, last night, my male friend who I feel God is calling to pastorship called me and we talked about his discouragement, and I prayed for him, and we speak a good hour or so just talking and praying and encouraging one another until about 2: in the morning. Desiree, I still fervently wish to open my homeless and indigent shelter, and sometimes I cry from the frustration of not moving forward due to obstructions along the way. Lola, my ace, whewww! I am going to rejoice in the interpretation as confirmation and not get tired. Peter, what you said struck me like a cord because I was reading ecclesiastes, in reference to the timing of each life event.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 am

HislightBeam,

Thanks,oh no!

I am back and strong in the Lord,I travelled up country.

He’ll never lie to you. He is the One Constant you can always depend upon. He is Faithful. You can trust Him to be and to do what He says. He never makes empty
promises.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3.

peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

There you go again with those confirmations! I was meditating on that passage Wednesday, and what I was thinking of was how God sent this prophet who worked with me to give me a folded piece of paper with the scriptures Habbakkuk 2:2-4 and it was like dejavu, because at that particular season, I had been meditating on that scriptural reference as the spirit spoke it to me. That was also on a wednesday about 7 years ago. I cannot help but feel several emotions on this, so it took time to reply, because the same thing just happened with you. Just last night, I dreamed of my prophet, and we were staring at each other and smiling, like we had a private joke, and (this is weird) we were breathing each other's air. The air was clear and clean, zero contaminants.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm

HisLightbeam wrote:There you go again with those confirmations! I was meditating on that passage Wednesday, and what I was thinking of was how God sent this prophet who worked with me to give me a folded piece of paper with the scriptures Habbakkuk 2:2-4 and it was like dejavu, because at that particular season, I had been meditating on that scriptural reference as the spirit spoke it to me. That was also on a wednesday about 7 years ago. I cannot help but feel several emotions on this, so it took time to reply, because the same thing just happened with you. Just last night, I dreamed of my prophet, and we were staring at each other and smiling, like we had a private joke, and (this is weird) we were breathing each other's air. The air was clear and clean, zero contaminants.

Amen,

It does not matter how long the vision gonna take,just wait.Gods promises can not fail.God is working something beautiful in your life .
Someday all things will be old and then you will be able to truly embrace what is new.Have you heard the Biblical phrase "And It Came to Pass." When you are going through a hard time of waiting , just remember, it will pass. It was never meant to stay in your experience. It will come to pass so that you may expand and grow,I say the vision will be birthed out,Amen.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top