Split In The Marriage Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Split In The Marriage Bed

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 pm

I watched as my brother and his wife split up. It was his wife's doing. She had made up her mind it was over. My brother was holding on to the belief that the kids and their history together would win out in the end. His wife was not convinced of that. She was very cold and mean to my brother. I viewed this as a split in the marriage bed. I saw them both get ouf of a big bed on opposite sides.

FYI...my brother is VERY happily married.

Back to top Go down

Re: Split In The Marriage Bed

Post by Change on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:30 pm

that's odd.

it would have to be symbollic then.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I think this could be a warning of an attack that may come against them in the future. Would be good to take this into intercession.....if you feel like this is what the Lord is saying. A friend of mine had a dream of my husband and I and we were getting a divorce but she was so upset in the dream because she knew we were meant for each other. At the time we weren't doing great but it wasn't THAT bad. Well, a few months down the road things did get THAT bad. WE are together today and God is doing miraculous things but who knows where we would be if she wouldn't have prayed. Just a thought. whistle

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm

I agree with Sunshine2. You may have been given that dream to intercede for them...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Thank you both! That is exactly what I felt the Lord told me. And, as it turns out they are symbolic of the same person who I had the dream about murdering his wife. The Lord told me that "murder" represented divorce -- the death of a marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 am

Change, you are right! This is very symbolic. Thanks to all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 am

sprzano,

The bible actually say that marriage is a covenant where the two becomes one for life and the bed is un defiled.The devil all over is not and will not be happy of this bed,each one of us at one time faces forces that are determined to deface and destroy all that is good and pure.
What you see in the dream seems to contradict the will of God.There would be possible challanges in this marriage.You should really pray a gainst divorce and defilements in this marriage.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am

Right on, peodhis! That is EXACTLY what I have been doing. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:56 am

um im wondering,if it kood be that they r split on a issue..some big diferance of opinion,where they cant get agreement,,so they r devided in a sense,,maybe the wife has a agenda shes holding on2,,thats spilting the family.. bandaid ,and this looks like the ''divorce'' thang thats bein sugested,,i say that because u say there r happily married,, flower :clap: let me kno..D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:46 am

Dreamster, what you have just said is just what God showed me about them -- that they are divided. And I do think there is a specific issue that they're divided over, but I think it even goes beyond that. Thank you so much for sharing on this. It really has added to the confirmation I was looking for concerning what God told me about this dream :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top