Entreating A Judge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entreating A Judge

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 pm

I dreamed that I was in a courtroom and there was a girl there who had been condemned and sentence passed upon, but she was completely innocent. Another girl stood up and vehemently defended the girl who was condemned and because of it was condemned with her. As I watched, I felt none of this was right andn although I was new here and had no history of character in this court, I felt something had to be done. So I stood up and said, "Your Honor, I agree with this girl! (Meaning the one who had defended the sentenced girl.) Everyone in he courtroom began gasping and talking like in the movies when something shocking happens during court. The court was brought back to order and I began entreating the judge. I said, "Your Honor, I respect your position and I honor it." She said to me, "You may approach the bench." She had her hair spiked straight up like a punk rocker and it was very distracting. However, I could tell that she genuinely liked me and I had great influence and favor with her. As I approached the bench, I began to stand up for the girl and the judge really listened to me. When I was finished, I felt the sentence had been completely reversed and the matter was set right. Also, I knew that the first girl was not successful in defending the condemned girl because she approached it like this, "THIS IS NOT RIGHT!" But I was successful because I entreated the judge. The end.

Back to top Go down

Re: Entreating A Judge

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Not only did you entreat the judge, you said "I respect and honor your position". Your honor of her authority brought you favor with her to see the case reversed. It seems like God is showing you a key to your life. YOu are supposed to fight for justice and you are called to create change in unjust situations but the key is honor. God will give you favor with worldly authorities because when you represent Christ you represent Him with humility and honor, not anger and presumption. Of course, this is just what I feel. Take it all to the Lord huggins

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Very positive! Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top