bumpy air balloon ride when I really wanted to ride in the car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bumpy air balloon ride when I really wanted to ride in the car

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 am

I had a dream recently where one of the leaders at my church (who was at one point in my life a father figure) asked me and a guy my age to go and do something. We got into this air balloon basket that had large and square basket. When the air balloon started to go up the leader would pull it. It seemed like he was trying to make it move east and west. The air balloon only went up a few stories and when ever he started to pull it the the guy (who I never talked to) and myself would loose balence and try to lean on the oppsite side that the leader was pullling from. It took forever to get to our destination and really. Somehow, at some point I eneded up in the car with him and I thought. Why couldn't I get there in the car.. that balloon ride was soo bumpy. I was almost jealous that I didn't get to my destination in the car. I wondered if the car was here.. why did I have to bump around in that air balloon?

I think God is trying to teach me something. I've had dream after dream of older men that God put in my life as father figures. Still in prayer over this one.. What do you think?

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bumpy air balloon ride when I really wanted to ride in the car

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 am

Here is my interpretation. Going in the hot air balloon speaks to me of going higher in the spirit/being limitless in God. The fact that this man was pulling you and your friend around to "steer" you symbolizes control to me. Yes, you got there but because this man "held the reins" it took much longer and was wearisome. The fact that you ended up in his car represents your feelings about him. In the dream you thought it was "much easier" just to be in his car (ministry) with him driving. It was easier for you to sit by him and really just go along for the ride.

Here's how I think things "should" have gone. This guy should have let you and your friend get in the air balloon and he should have stepped back and let the two of you go where you felt to go without getting his hands involved. It just speaks of control to me. And when you were in his car and he was driving it was much "easier" but I hesitate to say that this is a man whose car you should just be riding along in (being passive with your destiny instead of active). Don't let anyone else steer your destiny. Yes, be submissive to leader and to God but control is never of God. He does not control us. Just some things to think about. Obviously I don't know you or this man. These are just my thoughts and how the dream feels to me.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm

And when you were in his car and he was driving it was much "easier" but I hesitate to say that this is a man whose car you should just be riding along in (being passive with your destiny instead of active).

That made a ton of sence for me. Thankyou. I don't work under that leader anymore but I do see how this interpertation can match many other area's of my life. I know the dream was meant to teach me something. Thank-you.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top