Murdering His Wife -- Please Help With Interpretation!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murdering His Wife -- Please Help With Interpretation!!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 am

I had a dream a few months ago about an old friend. In the dream I was out at a log cabin camping with my family. I was getting ready to watch something on TV because today this show was all about my old friend. My friend told me that he was taking his wife out to these same cabins for a romantic getaway and to see the stars. But, Someone Else told me the real truth (I heard this or just knew it) that he was really going to murder his wife and was taking her out here privately to do it. I knew about it ahead of time from someone, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. There were people with me in the cabin talking about this old friend of mine and saying, "that dude is weird." No one knew that I knew about the murder ahead of time, and I did not feel that I should share it with anyone. Also, my old friend had no idea that I was aware of it either. Then, I sat and watched the whole thing (the murder) happen exactly the way I was told that it would. There was absolutely no fear in the dream. I felt like I was observing this situation. End of dream!

Last edited by sprzano on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Murdering His Wife -- Please Help With Interpretation!!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:58 am

Psalm 1

Isaiah 7:1-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

Thanks, mbstudent. I looked at the scriptures. I feel I understand Isaiah 7:1-16, but would you mind expounding on it. Psalm 1, I'm just not getting for some reason at all. Could you explain that one too? THANKS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

In the dream 2 actions were significant :
The knowledge of something and the passive attitude to react with that information.
is a choice that needs to be made.
Compromising is a dangerous thing sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:30 am

Thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 am

I feel like this could speak of God showing you things, clear things that are going to happen. You may have a strong prophetic gift. But in this dream it seems like God allowed you to see what happens when you take this information and do nothing....the enemy wins another victory. This is my personal opinion but I believe God could be getting your attention to the fact that the things that you hear/see Him say need to be acted upon. Probably in prayer and intercession. If you hear things from the Lord that are/seem negative don't dismiss them! Take them to the Lord in prayer because the truth is that you CAN change things through prayer. You could have changed the outcome in your dream.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:41 am

Thanks, Sunshine!!! God has actually spoken to me about this dream, and I'm just looking for some confirmations. I value your insight!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Just thoughts....

I agree that this dream is about revelation knowledge and what to do with that knowledge when you receive it. I also think that the knowledge was from the Lord...it is ironic that you capitalize "Someone Else" who gave you the knowledge. flower

I want to say that it's a call to intercede but I think it's more about asking what to do with that revelation knowledge. In the dream, you're witnessing the murder but you don't react and aren't fearful. But even before that, you know it's going to happen but don't feel like you can impact change. But I don't feel like intercession was your only choice here. You could've warned your friend that this isn't what he should do, you could've warned your friend's wife not to go, you could've told your friends, you could have called the police. Please stay with me - I'm not berating you that you SHOULD have done these things. (And clearly it's a dream so no such thing as coulda/woulda/shoulda... lol! ) My point is that I think when we receive revelatory knowledge, we are also called to seek the Lord for what HE wants us to do with that knowledge, not necessarily what we think we should do with the knowledge or not solely. So perhaps you were to intercede but maybe there was something else that you were to do as well if not instead...

Does this make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try to explain more...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Makes perfect sense, and thank you! I know that you're not berating me and I appreciate the input. Actually I had this dream after I had already been praying and interceding over this situation for almost 2 years. Not only did I pray and intercede and fast, but God did give me some words for this person, which I did deliver a couple of months after this dream and that were "seemingly" not received. I say, seemingly, because I believe that God's word does not return void and that while this person did act like he did not receive it, I know that God is still using it to work in his life. Since that time, God has given me a specific word over this situation, which I don't want to share here yet only because I'm looking for confirmations. This has ALL been very helpful. THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top