sex demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sex demons

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 am

I'm sorry to post this but I need to get answers because it has been troubling me. I have had several dreams of myself having sex with somebody that I don't know. On Wednesday, I dreamt that I was in a room with my aunt, her two children - one daughter and one son and her daughter's boyfriend.
I was having sex with his son and she was okay with that. Her daughter was also having sex with her boyfriend in her presence and she was totally okay with that.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sex demons

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 am

Don't think anything of posting this dream. Everyone has dreams like this. Just some thoughts that I have from my own personal dream experiences and my studying of dreams....Scripturally, sex is a symbol of a union. So, when I'm having sex in a dream, I look to see what new things I have come into "union" with. If there isn't anything currently then it could be prophetic -- things to come.

How do you view your aunt and her two children and her daughter's boyfriend? That could give you a clue to what the dream may mean. A lot of times God will use people that we know as symbols of attiudes and traits, etc. to give us clues to the meaning of the dream. The son that you were having sex with in the dream may just symbolize a particular value or trait, or even skill of some kind that you desire to be more like, or are striving to be more like. Really, it could be a number of things...

The other thing that occurred to me is that this could be showing you something about your aunt. It's obvious that it bothered you that your aunt was "okay" with what was going on. Does it only bother you when you are awake thinking about the dream, or did this actually bother you during the dream? I have learned that looking back on dreams many times I will be bothered by things that happened in the dream, but during the dream I am not. When interpreting dreams I have found that I should only depend upon the emotions, thoughts, words, actions and symbols of the dream that occured ONLY during the dream (meaning the things that happened in the dream). Outside of the dream anything I think or feel just kind of muddies the water and makes it difficult to discern the meaning of the dream.

These are just some thoughts. I have found that sex is usually just symbolizing a spiritual union of some kind that we have, or will be, entering in to, or that God wants us to enter into, and I believe that scripturally this bears out. I hope this has been of some help :-) Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks sprzano,

It did bother me in my dream as well as to why my aunt is okay with such thing?

thinking

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 am

Do you wonder about your aunt in real life too or just the dream? Has she been on your heart lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 am

Hi,
Leviticus 15
When a discharge is involved or blocked
God does not contradict his word.
He made us and He knows better what happen to us ,there are regulations about this.
the physical manifestation is a consequence of what happen in the spiritual. The communion with God is beign disrupt or Blocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top