Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reepromotions

sex demons

I'm sorry to post this but I need to get answers because it has been troubling me. I have had several dreams of myself having sex with somebody that I don't know. On Wednesday, I dreamt that I was in a room with my aunt, her two children - one daughter and one son and her daughter's boyfriend.
I was having sex with his son and she was okay with that. Her daughter was also having sex with her boyfriend in her presence and she was totally okay with that.

Guest Guest
Leviticus 15
Sabbath Shalom,
Do not stop praying..Keep going forward
You are in a point very close to your breakthrought,the enemy use first fear and now is trying to make you unclean..He is blocking your praying power.
Be relenteless and discard this dream..do not look at the images that were place in your mind.
again cover yourself with the precious blood of Jesus...
Father in the name of Jesus.We ask you to forgive us,to clean ourselves of any impurity from the enemy,from any heaviness in the flesh.
Lord your compassion is forever . Be gracious and cover us with the Blood of Jesus,Clean our bodies and mind.
Purify us O Father I ask You in the name of Jesus.
Give us power and strenght to resist the wiles of the enemy. Do not allow confusion and Fear to take control over our minds.
Set us free and clean our path.
We have been waiting Father and I know, we are close to the manifestation you have promised.
Help us father in the name of Jesus because you know Lord we need you.
Psalm 28
In the name of Jesus
Amen and Amen.

Amen. Thanks for the powerful prayer mbstudent.

I will not stop praying, I was fasting on Saturday and had a prayer with my sister. I feel a little bit better.

God bless you.

How did you feel in the dream while participating in the act? Particularly how do you feel about the aunt's daughter's boyfriend?

When I've had dreams like this (which at times feel embarrassing), I've found that it was either just me "longing for affection" or wanting to get "close or intimate" (as in a friendship way) with that individual.

I also wonder if the aunts daughter is open about her personal life with her mom?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

I felt so weird and especially that we are doing it in the presence of my aunt because in our African culture we have great respect for adults.

About aunt's daughter's boyfriend; I only have brotherly love for him and I have been helping him to find a job. He has a good heart and he is very quiet.

Most of the times the aunt's daughter is open to her mom about her relationship.

About me - at the moment I'm single, my boyfriend passed on last year. I have been longing to have a male friend but I'm not ready to be sexual intimate with anybody at the moment. I'm just concentrating on knowing God intimately.

I will pray about this, God bless you Desiree
:PTL: