Love Letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Letter

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am

in the dream, I was with my old girlfriend in an office type room. there were alot of papers around and we were doing something with them.

i had written a love letter to her and what had happened was I either placed it in with her stack of papers so she could read it OR it had just fallen into there by accident.

she opened the letter and i remember seeing the words 'I Love You' and she smiled and put it in her pocket or purse.

she then grabbed my hand and the scene changed to us walking somewhere hand in hand. i was feeling really depressed and wondering if I was ready to do this.

we then kissed and i think she whispered something I but don't remember.

I know this is a NOT a god inspired dream, so what does it mean?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Letter

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 am

well it could be that you have feelings for her but arent ready to commit. I think you should pray about whether you two are right for each other. God will make it clear, if you are having doubts, you should definately pray. God could be taking you two down seperate paths in life. Theres nothing wrong with that everyone has their callings, and sometimes they are two different directions. It sounds like you just need confirmation right now. please pray on what ive said.

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top