Astraphobia!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astraphobia!!!

Post by glolaw on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm

This morning, dreamt that it was thundering very loud and intense. I was extremely afraid because i thought i would die. The thundering got so intense that it actually collapsed one end of a bridge/building structure (looked sort of like the golden gate bridge) that i was in. When i realized this, i ran with a some people to a safe place; away from this structure. From the safe place, i saw people who had died as a result of the collapse. They looked as though they were climbing the structure at the time the building/bridge structure collapsed. As i kept staring at the dead bodies, I saw movement among the bodies. Sure enough some people; at first one, then several others came back to life. Even the broken and twisted bodies were straightened up. And they were functioning as though nothing happened.

glolaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Astraphobia!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 pm

It's funny but it reminds me of that movie "Cloverfield"-remember that? I wonder if there is going to be what seems like a big disaster with much devastation, but in the end there will be restoration and healing from God as if it never happened? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glolaw on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Wow! I just found out yesterday that the guy l've liked for a while has a girlfriend. My heart was broken, a little bit still is. I'm very angry at him because he led me on. I claim healing and restoration. Thank you Holy Spirit, thank you Desiree.

glolaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Give all glory to GOD!! I know how it is to have my heart broken, but the good thing is: "God can make it like it never happened" and satisfy you fully!! HALELULIA For confirmation! God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I was just going to see what the first posts of the site were and I found this.
It sort of upsets me because there is an old military housing under one end of the Golden Gate Bridge. My brother lives there right now with his girlfriend. They have a wonderful view!! It such a cool place to live that the rich people are planning on turning it into a resort... Bye Bye cool affordable place to live... Take from the poor, give to the rich...
I hope this dream does not happen during the time that my brother lives there. They will be converting the into unaffordable luxury apt's or resort very soon.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum