please help tell me if this means anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help tell me if this means anything

Post by Kdreamer on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 pm

hello everyone, I am kacey and I am new to these boards. I had a dream a few nights ago I remember there was a woman who was encouraging me to pray. I had woken up at night and it was dark. my husband woke up too and went to turn on the hall light which worked but a few of the other lights in other rooms would not come on when we tried but I do remember a few other lights on in the house but the seemed far away and I don't remember which rooms they were in. Then the hall light went out too and when I tried to turn it back on it wouldn't work. I remember a lot of darkness in this dream and being afraid. I told my husband that I thought it was weird that this was happening and that i thought the devil was trying to scare me because i have been praying more lately.

Then in another dream the same night I woke up with ants and bugs on me but nothing was on my husband. i told him that for sure that the devil was trying to attack or scare me. I got out of bed (in my dream still) and told the devil that it wasn't going to work and i wasn't going to let him scare me. I remember darnkess and fear in this dream.

Kdreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please help tell me if this means anything

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Keep speaking the word of God and don't ever ever believe a word the devil tells you. He will tell you it's a waste of time or your prayers aren't working. But the word of God is sharper than a two edged sword and more powerful than anything. Keep on reading the scriptures and fill your mind with them. I love the kind of dreams when I defeat the enemy within them. You are more than a conquerer with Jesus.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:48 am

Hello! I wanted to encourage you...I have had MANY dreams where the lights wouldn't come on, or stay on, etc. Every single time it was been a spiritual attack from the enemy. I agree with you that both dreams were spiritual attacks. Any time there is fear in a dream it is not from God, for God does not give us the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") If I had these dreams, I would do exactly what you did -- take authority over the devil and go back to bed knowing that God has my back. God has said in His word that "no weapon formed against us will prosper." (Isaiah 54:17). I would not look for any meaning to these dreams. I do not believe they are from God and we don't want to consider what the devil has to say about anything! I would toss them aside and if they try to come up in your thinking, I would cast down the imagination. (2 Corinthians 10:5, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;") We are told in God's Word to think of things that are lovely and of a good report and this does not qualify. (Phillippians 4:8, "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.") I hope this ministers to you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdreamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Thank you for the encouragement :smile:

Kdreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top