God needs some BILLIONAIRE'S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God needs some BILLIONAIRE'S

Post by Virtuous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Last Friday evening, I had a vision that I heard and saw crystal clear as I was driving home. I saw my Bishop and I at a conference (IRL, my Bishop held a conference last week - the last day of the conference was Friday [night] - I had the vision before I went to the conference that night. I didn't make the other nights). I was standing in front of the first row in the middle. All I could see were people sitting in their seats in only a few rows of the middle seats and people sitting in their seats in a couple of rows to the right of the middle seats. I don't know exactly what I was doing...other than standing there. Bishop walked up to me, put his right hand on my left shoulder (we were facing each other) and said, "God said he has enough millionaire's. He needs some billionaire's". That was it. The vision ended.

Last edited by Virtuous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled word - left out details of seating)

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God needs some BILLIONAIRE'S

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Just some thoughts to consider prayerfully...It seems like a simple message vision to me. God is wanting His people to begin thinking bigger. He's giving you this message, and you are His witness in this vision. Did you feel there were few people or many people in the pews? If you felt like it was a lot of people then perhaps these were the millionaires. If you felt like it was a few people, perhaps these were the billionaires...Something to think about.

God desire is to prosper us no doubt. I believe that God's people understand now, perhaps more than ever, that it is the will of God to prosper them and have reached far beyond where they have been before. It looks to me like God is now wanting His people to expand our sights and reach even higher. God may have given you this message because of something that has been on your heart, or even to minister to your church or to the Body of Christ as a whole. Perhaps it is to be a prayer project. I don't know, but I'm certain God will reveal it to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm not quite sure. I can't say it was a huge number of people. I only saw a few rows of the entire building. The people sitting directly where I was standing didn't even seem to notice either of us were there. There was no movement or anything (as I remember it). Not even after he spoke.

I do know that God has been speaking to me and my church family (as well as others) about putting limits on Him. I pray that He will continue to reveal it to me. I think you may be on the right track.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 pm

yep, pretty simple to me. If God is telling you that He wants to bring increase to you then I would imagine that He has some specific things that He wants you to sow with your increase. God gives us seed to sow. So to me this seems twofold. Yes, I feel that God does want to prosper you and I also feel that you are going to put that money into some BIG projects for God and for His kingdom!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 pm

I receive that too, sunshine2.

In 2007, I struggled just to get by. But I have ALWAYS been a faithful tither and offering giver. There were times in 2007 that I would literally cry because I couldn't give in the offerings like I wanted to. I always tithed, though. One day something rose up in me when I passed the offering plate without having anything to put in it and I said, "God, you said you give seed to the sower and you love a cheerful giver. I have a desire to give but I don't always have it. This offering plate is not going to keep passing me by and I can't put anything in it." I was serious about that. For the last 2 years I've been able to give. Not just to my home church but to other ministries as well.

Granted, I haven't had a place to live for these past two years and the enemy have been talking to me telling me I'm crazy for giving when I know I need to be saving all the money I can to get a place for me and my children. He almost had me too. But glory be to God. I just thank Him that I had it to give and trusting Him to provide shelter for me and my family (which He has done as of today...I'll be moving into an apartment next week). Either way it go, God was going to have to provide all of my needs for me and my family anyway because what He has already told me that is mine, the money I sowed into the ministries wasn't enough to get it in my own strength.

I agree, sunshine2...When He does give it to me, I have to do what He says with it to advance His Kingdom! Please be in prayer with me that I be sensitive and obedient to the Spirit of God to do as He tells me.

Thank both of you!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Perhaps God wants church people to work more harder. To become a billionaire in real life one would have to be extra dedicated, one would have to put out all their effort and work very very hard and stretch to their highest potential to make that happen.

I hope this helps!!!

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:00 pm

I believe that this is about YOU! The fact that the Bishop put his right hand (blessing) on your shoulder seems to be a very direct command/comment for you. It could mean billionare, but it also could mean what sprzano said...dream bigger because that's what God needs right now.

I don't know if anyone senses this, but something is happening in the spiritual realm...God is getting ready to do some big thangs for his people!!

Congrats on your new apartment...I KNOW you are happy!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am

That's IT, Cholette! God reminded me of some things He's told me and I see it all unfolding and how it's interwoven together. It all makes sense now. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

To all the others, you all are wonderful as well. Putting what Cholette said to what you all had already had me thinking about JUST clicked!!!!!!!!!!! Do it God!!!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top