Attempted Stoning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attempted Stoning

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm

I dreamed that I was at this girl's house who I used to work with. She was a lesbian, and really pretty. But she was one of those people who the bible says not to reprove a scorner. I dreamed that I borrowed her SUV, IRL, I would never do that, because I don't borrow vehicles. Then I took the house keys and the house was made of beams and glass, but it was glass that could not be broken. It reminded me of the older coke cola glass bottle coloring. There were a lot of stairs and a lot of room in that house. So, I go to this store, and someone house ridden with me. I get to the counter with a soda and some chips, and I realize I have left my wallet with me. I look around, and I realize, that I am in a less than desireable neighborhood, and it looks dark even though it is daylight. I walk to another door of the store, different than the one I came in and as I am leaving the counter area on that side, I hear screams and shouts, and I know that there is a robbery going on at the other counter where I was just standing. I yell to the people near me to run! Then we start running quickly to get away. When get a couple of blocks away from the store, and I am worried about my possession in that borrowed vehicle, but I stop worrying when I realize my brothers and sisters are with me, and we start to continue to walk, because it is getting darker and we want outta there. I looked over my left shoulder just in time to see a small mob of people picking up rocks a little larger than my closed fist. One woman had on a head scarf, a black jean jacket and a maternity dress with sandals. She has a real dark complexion. I could see that she hated me. She cocked back her rock and threw it hard at me. Then others started throwing their rocks. One hit me in my ankle, but I kept running. Then one hit my sister Trish in the head and I cried out and ran back for her. In my mind, I knew she was not dead. I kept trying to dodge the rocks being thrown at us, and was taking her by her right arm and was just about to hoist her and try to escape when I woke up. Can you please provide me any insight? Everyone always has valuable input.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attempted Stoning

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Ephesians 6:16

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Put on the full armor of God. The scripture above came to me as I read your dream. Hope it helps and I hope you get God's interpretation. Always be in prayer about them

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

You're right USEMELORD. As always, pray.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top