GYMNASTICS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GYMNASTICS!

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 am

I had a dream that I was driving really fast and I had to turn a steep bend in the road and I was able to do it successfully at high speeds. When I turned the bend i slowed down. I looked outside on the passenger side and there in a school yard was a gymnastic arena set up. Nobody was there. I saw the bars, the gymnastic horse, the blue gymnast mats, all the gymnastic equipment. But hanging from all of these equipment were medals. I don't know if they were gold silver bronze. but as soon as i woke up - i felt like they were gold.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: GYMNASTICS!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:27 am

I wonder if this is concerning/symbolizing your spiritual walk? You're making all the right turns, you're accomplishing tasks with speed/agility (the same terms they use in gymnastics-lol) and "exercising" your spiritual abilities/giftings at the top of your game (ie: gold medals)? I wonder too, if God wants you to continue to "exercise/train" your abilities in him? The only way that we can stay healthy and have more endurance (be the best in our physical bodies) is to take care of ourselves, eat the right foods, and exercise right? well the same is true for spiritual health: continue reading your word, spending time in prayer, and exercising your spiritual muscles so that you can do your very best/reach your fullest potential in God--"PRESS towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"-(NIV,Phil 3:14) Don't give up! AIM FOR THE GOLD!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 am

Amen! I receive that!! I also wonder if it means that there are going to be some fastforward turns in my life but success will still be in the end?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

possibly. of course pray on it. Just know, that as long as you're in God, you're ALWAYS at the top and will have success! He already promised it in his word, and is confirming it to you in dreams!! (Deuteronomy 28:1-13; Psalms 84:11;Joshua 21:44-45; Psalm 145:19) Got a little scripture happy-sorry!! lol!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top