people at church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people at church

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:12 am

I had a dream i was somewhere and I realize that the man who plays the keyboard at our church is in my dream and he was asking for something sweet and I told him I dont have anything then I realized i have a nutrition bar and then i had some cookies so I offered the cookies to him and he took to much then I said thats to many and then he left some in the bag. But I realized when I gave him the cookies one another church member in my church she is an usher she was very jealous because I gave him cookies, it seems to me in the dream she liked him but the keyboard man insisted on coming over and speaking with me (in real life keyboard man is really nice) So that is why i hestitated to give him some sweets because I knew in the dream she had a problem with him speaking to me..... So the dream continues on and some how we ended up by water and the keyboard man was stil kinda like trying to reach out to me. then something happen with another man.. I dont know who this man is but keyboard man and him had a fight and thery were tearing up the place (look like boatdock). Apparently they had a disagreement, but after they finish tearing up the place the other man fixed the place back up. Then somehow I ended up in the water and I saw some things in the water look like bits of a monster or alligator parts (not sure The water clear blue with something in it )anyway as I was swimming back I was not afraid of what was in the water as continue to swim back and I swim right around it and the keyboard man was there and also another elder from my church was there to help me it was like he and the elder was very concern that I was ok........... I know long but I need your help. I need insight from the lord.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: people at church

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am

Here are some thoughts on this....

The alligator and monster parts seem to be demonic activity. This may have to do with the keyboard player directly, or he could be a symbol for your music ministry. However, it seems like it is the first rather than the latter. There is a "jealous" spirit in operation. You are giving him sweets -- being nice to him, because he is being nice to you and there is a conflict that arises. The usher and the keybord guy could be literal or they could be symbolic. Sometimes only time will tell! It seems to me that God may be revealing an attack of the enemy to you that may or may not "involve" you, but you may witness, because then there is a fight that breaks out. You had "help" and everything turned out in the end so there was a victorious ending. Has anything like this already occurred and perhaps it's been on your heart? If not, it could be things to come. It may even be something you have discerned, but had not really recognized fully and so God revealed it to you in a dream. One thing is for sure, it has something to do with the music ministry at your church.

Also, if there is literally something going on between you and the keyboard guy then I would lean more towards a literal interpreation -- in other words the people in the dream actually representing themselves.

Does any of this ring a bell in your heart? I hope it's been helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 am

No nothing has not happen like this, IT could be something going on with the keyboard player. Maybe he needs my help. or he will be helping me. The usher she seems to me in real life that she has those jealous tendency but when I got up I bind up all darkness and I loose THe power of peace, love, over everyone in the dream including myself.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 am

Hi could I just ask, do you have a heart for the worship ministry, because I feel this might have to do with a calling into the worship ministry.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 am

Yes I sing on the praise team at my church. I am one of the lead singers.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 am

Hi. Im new so these are just my thoughts really, although I do hear from the Lord a lot, Im still learning so.

Firstly I have been bugged by the cookies, because they speak to me always of a false sweetness, not saying that you are false, but sugar is referred to in the bible as bad but honey isnt and the fact that he took too much or at least wanted to take too much, suggests that he is really hungry for something that is not a true sweetness of the Lord (just my thoughts though). The water speaks to me of the ministry and the alligator parts that this is possibly a spiritual attack on the ministry or yourself in the ministry. I think that this is a warning. Be interested to know how things turn out and what the Lord might say to you. God bless.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:29 am

OK thanks you for your insight I will let you know. Still asking for clarification on this dream. BLess you!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top