I ma dremaing of my lil cousin Dancing!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I ma dremaing of my lil cousin Dancing!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 am

I had a dream my dad gave me an outfit to dance in. The shirt was light pink and there was black tights to go along with the shirt. I was not quite sure if I was going to dance, then I see my lil cousin shes about 12 or 13 years old and I realize she was dancing to . infact she was wearing a hot pink shirt and pants, but she was singing and dancing. She sounded so good and she dance very well. (in real life she can sing and dance) I was very happy to see her sing and dance in which made me want to dance. When she started to dance she was showing her mom and me that she can dance and singing at the same time.(it look like we were goning to be dancing before many people in the dream) so in the dream i call my lil cousin and I ask her if she wants to go me somewhere ( i think it was to go shopooing) and she said no I am going with my other cousin to the movies. So i go over to my lil cousin house so see about her and she is getting ready to go. So i said ok then somehow my lil cousin had these burgundy flip flops and on the sandals and it said forvever..... I said I Have shoes like that but my was tanish flip flop. ( please help me with this.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I ma dremaing of my lil cousin Dancing!!

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 am

When I think of dancing, I think of worship! Dancing in Scripture is usually worship as well. It seems like this may have something to do with worshipping God. Your DAD gave you this outfit to dance in! The Word of God says, "For the spirit of heaviness put on the GARMENT of praise." (Isaiah 61:3, "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.) Have you maybe been dealing with some things lately? This could be God's way of saying, "Put on the garment of praise!!"

I think your cousin was used as an example here. Nothing else comes to mind. Jesus said that we are to receive the kingdom of God, as a little child. I realize she's a teenager, but she still had that uninhibited childish thing about her where she would sing and dance unashamedly. (Mark 10:15, "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.")

The burgundy flip flops -- burgundy is the red family. That makes me think of the blood of Jesus! And since they are shoes, this has to do with the way you walk! In the context of the dream, again, I think this is God encouraging you to worship and praise Him, not because of who you are, or what is going on with you, but because of Him and who He is, and His ability to see you through to victory. You had the same flip flops, but they were tan which could be interpreted as a fleshy color. I think this dream is very simply a call to worship!!! Does any of that minister to your heart? The dreamer always bears witness when the correct interpretation is given :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 am

The dancing part I can tell its a part of worship!! I am still thinking about the dream! Thank your for your insight!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I feel like your dad giving you the outfit represents Father God giving you this gifting. You weren't sure if you wanted to dance. You're not sure of this gifting or if you want to move into it. You thought you two were going to be dancing in front of many. This gifting could be a public one where you would be dancing in front of others. Once again at the end of the dream you guys have the same clothes (Shoes) but different colors. To me this speaks of the two of you having similar giftings. The fact that the shoes said "forever" speaks to me of the eternal. What God has called the two of you to "walk" in (dance in...ha!) has eternal value and will reap a reward for all of eternity. I really feel like this could mean that part of your gifting or destiny has to do with dance.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm

lol!! Sunshine perfect name for you ... You are 100% correct those were my exact interp...but I didnt want to post until I rcv other intp, because this lets me know I am on point with the Lord is showing me. YEs I am so happy my lil cousin is a very special girl... She only twelve and she has a wonderful voice. Please pray that GOds plan for her life go sky high. Her mother is currently in a stubborn state in which this is hindering her daughter and her from going forward. Please pray for them.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Glad that witnessed to you! I will pray that you and your cousin walk fully in all God has called you to. thumbs

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 pm

For the record I do have a desire to dance.. Many Times I have did prohetic dancing. I believe this gift is being stirred up now. I truly love to dance and I only want people to feel the presence of the Holy spirit when I do. I have take dance lesson in which I want to get back into its great for worship and exercise. Another confrimation as to what sunshine this witness. :) thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top