An interesting dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting dream

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 am

Dream:

I saw a beautiful woman (not human) She had light within her. I felt drawn to her and I said:
"Take me Away"

Now I hear a male voice speak to me. I don't remember everything He said to me. Here is what I do remember:

He said: "Your Purity" He also said: "You will be taken to a place where you will be protected until the time of fulfillment."
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Another dream or another part to the same dream:

I remember telling someone (unseen) excitedly about my dream. I said: "I wish I would have had a tape recorder so that I could remember everything He said to me."

Then I told the unseen person what the voice did say to me

End of Dream

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An interesting dream

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 am

It looks to me like this is God speaking to you in this dream regarding your purity and what He intends to do to protect it. I remember when I was single and dating I lived in a place of protection where I didn't experience a lot of the things other people did in the realm of dating. Although there were "wolves in sheep's clothing" God always kept me safe from that. As a result, I was a virgin when I married my husband many years ago. I don't know what your status is -- single or married, but it seems like God is telling you that He intends to protect you, specifically in the area of your purity. That could mean in general, or even in a specific area, such as sexual purity. I would say that whatever bears the most witness in your heart is what would be correct. I hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 am

I am single. I made a vow to God many years ago that I would never marry. I live a life of detachment. It brings me a lot of freedom.

I really don't understand why I had this dream. Thank you for your insight.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am

I wonder if maybe the Lord is trying to encourage me in this dream.

I oftentimes tell Him that I am very weary of the journey. And since I don't have any worldly interests, I get frustrated being here on earth.

I wonder if maybe this dream is simply a promise of protection throughout my lifetime.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am

You, and this dream, have been on my heart all morning and I have been praying about it. Now that you tell me that you have vowed to never marry, etc., I believe there is something more to this dream.

Here are the things that have come up in my heart as I have prayed today about it:

God says in His word that He will fulfill our days. (Exodus 23:26, "There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.) He says that he has planned all of our days before even one of them comes. (Psalm 139:16: Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.) God prepared for our days here on the earth before we were ever created, and He created us for Himself because He wanted a family, because He is love and love must express Himself! So God has a plan for your life and it is good and it is wonderful, and it is up to each one of us to seek out that plan. Sometimes we do things that we think God will be pleased with. We assume that this is what He wants us to do, but we don't really ask Him about those things first. It's what I like to call "asking God to bless what we're doing" rather than "doing what God is blessing." What pleases God is very plain in God's word, "Without faith it's impossible to please God." (Heb:11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.) So faith in God and His ability to see us through any and all of life's trials and circumstances and knowing that He is God and that He will reward us as we stand in faith believing -- that's what pleases God.

What comes up in my heart is that you have set your life apart and your heart is to please God and to walk before Him in purity and to do what pleases Him. I think that's what this dream is all about. There were things obviously said to you in it that you don't remember. But, what is coming up in my heart is God wants for you to enjoy life. Jesus said, "I came that you might have, and enjoy, life and have it to the full until IT OVERFLOWS!!!" (John 10:10 Amplified Bible, "10The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows)." So God is not against us having fun and enjoying life. The things that He specifically told us in His word NOT to do, He only told us not to do them because those things would end in death. For sin when it is brought forth leads to death. (Ro:6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.) This is a spiritual law. So God told us not to "sin" because He didn't want us to reap the consequences of sin -- death. However, he does want us to enjoy life on this earth and share it with Him! God gets pleasure out of our enjoyment of life. He is a good God and loves to give. Love always gives (For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son -- John 3:16)

Now, I'm not criticizing your decision not to marry. I think it's great that you vowed to God to never marry. The Apostle Paul never married and said it was good for some people to remain as he is. (1 Corinthians 7:7, "For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.") If you go on reading in this chapter he is clearly talking about marriage. The main thing is that what you have done, you are doing in faith, and doing it unto God with your whole heart and I KNOW THAT THIS PLEASES GOD!

Now....you mentioned that you are weary of life on this earth, and of the journey. However, God specifically told us not to be weary in well doing. (Ga:6:9: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.; 2Th:3:13: But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.) I realize this is easier said than done, and it's something that every believer struggles with. However, God would not have told us to do it, if He had not made a way for us to accomplish this. I have found that the only way to do it is to spend time every day (quantity and quality time) in the presence of God. For in His presence there is fullness of joy. (Psalms 16:11, "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.") If you are spending time in God's presence you are going to walk through life victorious, and full of joy. It's just the truth and it works! You may ask, "How do I do this?" I have found that the quickest and easiest way to get into the presence of God is through worship. I began to worship Him for Who He is and just minister my love to Him. I begin to thank Him and praise Him for all that He has done and all that I know He will do. This is also a great way to get your faith working, because faith works by love. (Galatians 5:6, "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.") As we concentrate on Him and His goodness and His ability, it gets our eyes off of our lack and inability and the circumstances in our lives. We walk out of God's presence assured and full of joy knowing that He loves us and He will perfect that which concerns us. (Psalms 138:8: The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.)

Now regarding your dream...here are some things that have come up in my heart: Genesis 5:24, "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Enoch is a type and a shadow of the church of the Lord Jesus. I believe we have entered into the season where God's church is going to be walking habitually with God and then we are no longer going to be here because God is going to take us. I am, of course, referring to the return of Jesus. In the context of your dream, the voice (which I believe to be God's voice) told you that you would be in a protected place until the time of fulfillment. Jesus told us to "occupy" until He comes. We each have an assignment to do on this earth. When that assignment is completed then we go home to be with the Lord. It is God's will that we each complete that assignment. I'm wondering if this dream that you had is talking to you about that. Could God be saying that you have things to complete on this earth, that you are to occupy until He comes, and that you shall dwell in a place of safety until the number of your days have been fulfilled or Jesus returns for His bride? Psalm 91 says, "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." I do believe God is encouraging you in this dream. He wants you to be happy and to be blessed. I know that your pure heart towards Him has blessed Him and He is wanting to encourage you and give you joy for the journey. I hope this ministers to you. Feel free to comment on anything. Maybe if we both prayerfully cosider this we'll get to the bottom of this dream yet! Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Thank you Sprzano.

I live somewhat of a cloistered life. I do work (8-5) and I spend time with my parents every day. I don't have a social life, however.

I have written a book called "The Girl on the Swing." It is about my spiritual journey. It is quite interesting. I hope to have it published some day. I do inspirational writing. I really don't know what my spiritual calling is. I have been told many times that I have a calling with children. I have not been able to receive those words, however.

I love the innocence and purity they possess, but I do not have any desire whatsoever to work with them in any way.

Thank you for your interest in my dream. Thank you for your thoughts and prayer regarding it. I treasure your response.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm

It's been my experience that God's callings are usally in the areas of our passion. If you don't have a desire to work with children, then I would question whether or not God is calling you to do that. But, God has promised to reveal His plans to you for your life. Have you been seeking the Lord concerning His plan for your life? I know of a teaching series that may minister to you and help you with this. Have you ever heard of Andrew Wommack? He is a teacher of the Word of God and he is a real blessing. He puts things in simple, easy to understand terms and everything is backed up with scriptures. Anyway, he has a website AWMI.net. If you go to that website and click on the tab that says "extras", then under extras select "audio teachings", you'll find a list of all of his messages which he allows you to download for free. The message I'm referring to is titled "How To Fulfill Your Destiny". I think this will really help you and I encourage you to listen to it when you find time. I know it blessed me! Hope this helps :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top