Baby Dragon and Lake (very short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Dragon and Lake (very short)

Post by angelwingz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 am

I saw a baby Dragon, just starting to flap its wings and rise a bit off the beach, behind it a rock with a burn mark on it. I looked to my left and saw a lake that stretched out as far as the eye could see. Thats it.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Dragon and Lake (very short)

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 am

Hi was wondering if the lake is still, the impression im getting is one of a peaceful scene, but could you confirm a bit more about it.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 am

A dragon in scripture never represents anything good. The devil is referred to as a dragon. (Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.") Since this is just a baby dragon just beginning to fly it could represent some new attack of the enemy. Scripturally I don't see any good symbols in this dream at all. The fact that this dragon is on a shore near a lake, which would normally be a very peaceful place seems to me like it could be revealing a deception of some kind. In other words, you wouldn't expect a dragon to be in this place, but there he was larger than life!

Let me ask you this....Did you feel any fear either in the dream or when you woke up? If not, I would say that it is insight from God. I would be prayerful about this. It seems like God may be giving you a warning!

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

The lake was very very still. The lake was dark. you couldnt see what was in it. I was facing this dragon as an observer. Just observing the dragon, taking note that it was a baby.(was still big looking though) I felt nothing. And yes God does warn me through dreams but i just got thru the last one on friday!! crying

i usually get 2 days before it starts unfolding........ last wednesday i had a dream of a deceitful kiss and then saw my (ex) mother in law (who has passed) in a living room and i heard a mans voice who said HOUSE DIVIDED. On Friday i had to take my mom to ER for an aneurysm that they have been keeping an eye on, on top of that she is currently in stage 4 lung and brain cancer i was at hospital all day they were going to keep her for at least a couple more hours so i came home to get something to eat knowing i had to get back there.....meanwhile my son got beat up at school while 3 other kids were video taping it..........eventually my dream struck me......and i realized i had to pull my household together. It wasn't until saturday that i realized my dream but when God brought a revelation of knowledge to me BINGO....it ALL clicked......... So i am a little nervous.....i knew how i felt going through this last week....needless to say my house ended up in an uproar that day...today is day 2 for dragon dream........

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 am

I think the baby dragon and the calm dark lake is the calm before the storm. Its a big lake to which shows the size of the turmoil.

Its still a baby so pray against it, Fast too, fast for one day and you can save a whole nation.

We will be interciding for you

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

I agree with True Flight. The Scripture says, "A curse causeless will not come!" (Proverb:26:2: As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.) And that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. (Isa:54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.) You were observing this, so it may not even be something that's coming against you personally, but it may be something that is coming against something or someone in your area of influence. What I'm saying is that God tells us these things ahead of time so that we can pray and effect change. After what you've just been through, you're gearing up for more, but God isn't saying that it HAS to come forth. Pray now and you may NEVER see it come forth. Take up your weapons of warfare which are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Pray in the Spirit and fast as you feel led. God has told you this so that it can be changed. (2 Corinthians 10:4-5, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;") You are more than a conqueror!

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 am

Thank you so much I have been praying about it and will fast dinner and continue to pray about it.......also my daughter had a dream that I died...this was night before last...she said someone broke into our home and somehow i died...... do you think one has to do with the other? or no? Just asking......Thanks again everyone for your help...And yes please pray with me on this matter because the Lord knew i would type the dream here. : ) God bless

p.s. yes true flight i also believe it was a calm before the storm........ i will keep praying...the lake was like the one in your pic only no ripples.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Father God we thank you for your warnings and since you bring these to Godly Warriors attention we are believing your hand will be upon this family and nothing from the enemy can hurt them. We ask for your strength and wisdom to infiltrate their home and persons within the home. We ask for your mercy and hand of protection. wE THANK YOU FOR THE WORD OF GOD THAT SAYS YOU DELIVER US FROM EVERY STORM. Bless this family Father in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 pm

When I receive dreams that have NO positive outcome and no kind of answer, I do not receive them as coming from God. I do not believe God is in the business of giving us problems with no solutions. When He warns, He also directs and guides us. The dream your daughter had sounds like it has fear in it, and that of course, would not be from God. God is not going to tell your daughter that someone is going to break into your house and kill you because He has promised to protect us from such things and that message would bring fear. God is not the author of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") And if it were a symbolic dream (in other words not literal about a break in and you being killed), then it would give some kind of direction, and it doesn't seem to. I would speak the Word of God concerning that bad report (the scriptures already given) and declare that you do not receive it in the Name of Jesus!

Just remember that God's report about you is THAT IT IS WELL WITH YOU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:22 pm

In Jesus' Name, Amen. (Thank you!)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Your right sprzano........ She was afraid in the dream......how did i miss that? :crazy: LOL Anyway, Im not too much concerned with her dream as i am concerned with me praying over the dragon dream....i will be entering my pray closet and staying there for quite some time!!! Thanks again, Your all a great help huggins

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I don't have an interpretation, but anytime I dreamt of dragons I thought of Satan as well (depending on the dream that is). I too, turned to the book of revelation, but your situation may be different. Here's a thread started by one of the moderators here (Daphanie).
Sticky:
Has anyone had a dream they believe that is 100% from the devil?

I used to think that my bad dreams were of the devil, but upon more teaching/understanding I realized that those seemingly "fearful" things in my dreams was God sending me "warnings" to take precautions and not to be unaware of what was to come. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind (peace) (2 Timothy 1:7). Being afraid is not of God. He has told us to be courageous and to stand strong (Joshua 1:7; 2 Chronicles 32:7). He has promised that he would be with us in every situation and also deliver the righteous out of every single one of their problems/afflictions (Psalm 34:19)!! PRAISE GOD!!

" Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;"-Psalm 91:5

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom."-Job 33:15-24

please pray over it--God will show you. I love your attitude.

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Some thoughts: This dream seems kind of peaceful to me though--not bad. You're avatar says a "Godly Woman in Training". I wonder if you are like a dragon "strong/powerful" but yet still trying to "search things out" and "flap your wings" (test the waters some) in your giftings but you're laying low? Have you been burned in your past?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 am

Oh my gosh Desiree.....i didnt think of it that way but come to think of it...i have been testing the waters.....i am currently searching things out and very hard too!! LOL i always thought dragons were just bad.....but i believe it had pastel wings.(normally i would down play this dream but the last time i did i got burned) which i thought i am not down playing the dream because i have learned to NOT do that. Is it possible that my dream from last wed. is connected to this dream? that God is telling me this is a new tactic from the enemy? Thanks for all the info flower

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 pm

I don't know, but what do you think?... No problem!! kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down