Wedding Brother and girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Brother and girlfriend

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 am

Last night I dreamt that I was at wedding but I wasn't there as a guest necessarily but more to observe and get ideas for my wedding. I remember being outside in the hall. It looked like a very classy white collar type of wedding. In the hall was that victorian gorgeous patterned carpet and it was two tiered with a stair case that went all the way up. A man or woman came outside and said move out of the way the bride and groom and wedding party are about to come out in the hall(wedding was over they were going to form a receiving line). When the doors open i stood in a crowd and watched as they all came out. Violins where playing and they sounded awesome! I said to myself "yes that is what i want violins play that tune- how gorgeous! The only person i recognized in the wedding party was my brother's girlfriend who is also my good friend. She was a bridesmaid. I didn't know anyone else. So i was like oh! there is M.! The dream now switches to me still being in the crowd of people who are there and excited for the wedding. I look up the stairs and see a bride. I recognized her as my brother's girl. (so now she is the bride.) She was walking fast down the stairs but she was rubbing her arms like she was cold and has a i'm cold look on her face. She keeps looking around and all over as she comes down the stairs- i realize that not only is she cold but she is looking for a washroom. So i say to myself- Even on her wedding day she acts like this!. Then I turn around and further in the crowd is my brother- he is also looking all around with his head but standing in one place.

Insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Brother and girlfriend

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 am

I wonder if your brother and his girlfriend are contemplating marriage but are still unsure if they should or not? When you said "cold" I immediately thought about "cold feet". A weddin is supposed to be a joyous day filled with delight and song--I wonder if she is "uncomfortable" about marrying your brother or acting "cold" towards him right now and once again, noone will be able to "really see it" but you? Please pray on what Ive said.
desiree
p.s. Do you mind looking at some of my dreams when you get a chance?!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 am

Hi girl! YOU ARE ON POINT!!! Yes all what you have said is going on- the unsurety the confusion all for the last 4 years...they are soon going to discuss this for the last time and make sure that God gives them the go ahead or the not go ahead. Oh and definitely have looked at your dreams today! all i can is wow- really different!!! ...I am chewing on some thoughts!! praying

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

THANK YOU!! HALELULIA THAT GOD SENDS CONFIRMATION THROUGH HIS PEOPLE!! Marriage is a serious matter so yes, you do have to be sure about it (takes alot of seeking/praying!) I think what is good in helping us understand marriage is reading bible passages that focus on marriage/meditating on them. Just a suggestion but see if your brother and his fiance will be willing to read the following together: the story of Ruth, the story of Abraham and Sarah, and the story of Isaac and Rebecca; and also EPHESIANS 5:22-33. The idea of marriage was so much clearer for me after reading those passages because it showed me what I should be looking for/expecting and to cast down "stereotypes"!
GOD BLESS
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top