Hotels and Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotels and Baby

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

Hi im new on this site, just found it. Ive been getting into this dream thing, since my husband has many strange and angelic dreams. Mine on the other hand are becoming weird.

I have had 2 dreams over the last 2 nights. The first night. I was with many people from my church and we were in this huge hotel complex. Everyone had found their rooms, except I couldnt find mine, I walked through what seemed the really nice room section, seeing that some of the church members had been given really expensive rooms. I eventually found my room which was for me and my twin girls it was room 672 in a not quite so nice area of the hotel. My husband had gone off with some of the others on a mission of some sort but was a bit concerned about him. When I opened the door the room was no bigger than a telephone box with a table and one seat. In the dream I was a little upset at the fact, obviously that we were expected to stay and sleep in this tiny box.

Last night I also dreamed of a hotel at least it was a huge place and it was not my normal abode, but again, there were many people staying there, all my church friends, and others i hadnt seen before and my family. This time however, we were packing up, we had for some reason to pack everything up and get out of the hotel, so everyone was busy, and I was busy packing. In the meantime, somehow, I had had a baby. Dont remember giving birth or anything in the dream. It was newly born, I was busy packing, so I had left him in another room where others were so we all keep an eye on the baby, it was a girl by the way. I kept coming to check on the baby but even after 2-3 days passed I hadnt fed the baby it was just sleeping, I remember someone saying to me in the dream, well they just sleep for 2 weeks anyway. At one time I looked at the baby and into its eyes and I saw egg yolks, one eye, had broken shell still in the eye, the other the yolk hadnt congealed quite properly to the whites. I was a bit concerned that there was something wrong with it but then just thought, its eyes havent developed properly yet, but they will in time. It came to the final day about 2 weeks I think later and I collected all the last bits in my hands and went to get the baby. Then suddenly I saw its eyes, turn to normal, just as I was waiting for my husband to come bring the car round.

If anyone can help me on this one, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Donna

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hotels and Baby

Post by reepromotions on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:09 am

Hello Donna and welcome to our forum. I hope you will find this forum a blessing to you. I'm sorry I can't interpret dreams but the moderators and other members who are gifted will help you with interpretation of your dream. Stay blessed.

praiseGod

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 am

Here are some thoughts...

The first dream....a hotel many times will symbolize a temporary place, or a place of transition. Since this is a place where you were staying with your church family and your family, I would say this has to do with a period of transition you are currently going through at church, or will be going through. Do you feel that you have somehow been put in a box? Other people in the church have big, expensive rooms they are staying in, but yours is a small room no bigger than a telephone booth. It seems like it could be a heart dream revealing some concerns of your heart.

The second dream...again a hotel, or a transitional, temporary place...Packing...moving, transition again! You are about to give birth to something new. That's what these dreams seem to be revealing. You are going through a transition into something new!

When I see a baby that's a girl I usually find that this is a prophetic ministry. The baby boy seems to be more of the "teaching" ministry since men are logical and women tend to be more creative and visionary in their thinking. The fact that the baby's eyes haven't developed speaks to me of prophetic insight. You will have a new, possibly prophetic, ministry birthed that will take a short period of time to develop, but they WILL develop. Eyes usually represent insight, revelation, etc. Dreams are a large part of a prophetic ministry. It seems like these dreams could be the beginning of a new prophetic ministry for you. Does any of that bear witness to your heart?

Here is the scripture that comes up in my heart for you: Isaiah 42:9, "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

Hi Thanks. yes, this really does bear witness, my spirit is leaping! Have been thinking about it too, but might have got the hotel bit wrong, as I thought it was to do with the social side of things, as I have been feeling very cut off from people. But yes, I do have a prophetic ministry and yes, both me and my husband have been put in a box for a very long time. A lot of the people in our church have money and we dont, so dont know whether that was a factor. The church is going through major difficulties at the moment, many of which Im am uneasy about. But thank you. This is very encouraging. GOD BLESS!!

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 am

Your welcome! Well, the things your church has been going through explains all of the boxes and the transitions...I think it's a church-wide transition, but also a personal transition for you as well! God is so good! He always takes what could be negative things and makes it well for us! I'm so glad you're encouraged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top