He gave me a handshake...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He gave me a handshake...

Post by reepromotions on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:55 am

I dreamt of a man of which I have never seen him before. I was standing near a stainless steel sink and other the other side of the sink there was this men. I glanced at him but I did not stare into his eyes. He asked me why I did not invite him to the church service on Friday. I told him that he is welcome to join us on Saturday or Sunday and gave him the times. He told me how great God is and I agreed with him. When he was leaving he shook my hand. When I woke up this morning I felt so peaceful and I was singing the Lord's praises. I can't stop praising and thanking the Lord.
:clap: praiseGod

Please interpret..

God bless you :clap:

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He gave me a handshake...

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 am

Just a thought...a handshake many times is a sign of "agreement" or friendship in a dream according to scripture. In this context I would say it's friendship. So this could be a new "friend" that is coming your way, or it could even be the Lord, Jesus, Himself. He's a friend that sticketh closer than a brother! Proverb:18:24: A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Has there been something on your heart about your church service on Friday night? Perhaps you felt like God did not show up, or He was not allowed to move freely, or He was not invited???? If not, He may be saying to you, "I was not invited."

Let me ask you this, although you had never "seen" the man before, did you feel that you "knew" him? Was he familiar in same way? Usually if the symbol is Jesus, although I have not seen Him, He is familiar to me and I feel that I know Him. If you did not feel that you knew this man at all, then it may simply be a new friend on the way!

Just some things to consider!

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks Sprzano.

I have been wanting to attend a church assessment and service which normally happens on Fridays but I couldn't because I had to go to work. Maybe that is thing........ but I'm not sure.

I did not recognise the man but I felt at ease when I was talking to him and the fact that he knows and believed in God made me like talking to him.

I will pray about this. God bless you. praiseGod

Reepromotions

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 am

Have you given it to God and ask him to get you to the Friday meeting. His ways are high above our ways, if he wants you there he will make it happen

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top