i want to find out what this dream meant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i want to find out what this dream meant

Post by dreamweaver on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Afternoon dream Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1130am

The dream started with me in the hallway vestibule or small lobby the walls around me were green tiles like in schools. Imbedded in the walls were elevator up and down button, but I had to look hard because they were the same color as the tiled wall. I pushed the up button and nothing happened at first but then a chair on a track came out of the ceiling and desended to the floor. I sat in the chair and the chair began to ascend and went in the wall down a long tunnel. The chair passed several bars that I could see and finall emerged in a lounge. The chair took me to a bar and sat me next to a lady (donít know who she was) I ordered a drink and we began to converse. At times the cair would move around the bar making it difficult for us to talk. Suddenly Carmen Davila walked in the lounge and I was trying to hide myself from her as the chair began to move around. Finally the chair left the lounge and I tried to jump off the chair. When I did it kept moving and I tried to chase it around. Finally I ended up in front of another lounge and coming out of it was Dajour. He was dressed in slacks and dress shirt with a tie and a members only jacket and hat. He was really drunk and incoherent; we spoke for a minute then moved on. When I got back to the lobby of what I thought was the building where we lived I called Shari to meet me in the lobby area. When I got off the phone with her I met jonathan Frakkes (wil riker). He and I spoke for a bit and then he took a pic with me and left.

Shari made it downstairs and I showed the buttons on the wall and as she was pushing one, there were these white male youths kicking up against the lobby glass doors and some of them were at the bar located right at the door. I went to say something to them and one of the boys got smart with me (the biggest one in the group). I immediately took control over him and he and I became friends.

dreamweaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to find out what this dream meant

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:38 pm

The secrets of the word have been revealed to you
You will be distracted by the doctrine of man
Keep your focus on God and you will prevail
You will take the truth to the Muslims
prejudice will be set aside/you have authority over it

Does any of what I said sit well with your Spirit?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

Hi Im new here and again these are my thoughts, have been on this site all day, and listening to God, but hope these are helpful.

Have to agree with the earlier comments, I think this is a ministry call that God will be releasing in your life. The hallway, speaks to me of going from one place to another, a journey and that the fact that the walls are green I also think are significant, they speak of new life, restoration and healing. I believe that God is going to give you levels of authority over the earthly realms to bring in the muslims and those who are drunk with the imorality of this life. I believe the fact that you went higher up to the members only area speaks to me of the high levels of influence and authority that God is going to give you. I believe that this may speak of influence over those in authority and the public eye.
Does any of this sit with your heart and spirit! Would be interested to know. God Bless

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Joy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 am

I have a couple questions:

1. What is the significance of the chair moving dreamweaver around out of anyone's control?
2. What symbol in the dream signifies "muslims?"

Thank you

Faith Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

Shari is the Muslim law.
I saw the chair as the hand of God
But I am new at this, so still waiting to hear from orhers

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thak you

Post by dreamweaver on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am

Thank you for your interpretations...i think that perhaps i should clarify the characters in the dream and what they represent in my life. shari is my wife, Dajour is a friend and coworker, i have not spoken with him in some months...but even the way he was dressed is not normal...he is a jeans and shirt wearer. Carmen Davila is my Godsister and i havent spoken with her in a few months. As for Jonathan frakkes from star trek...i dont understand that one other he is my favored character in the tv show. I hope this helps.

blessings

dreamweaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Joy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Thank you for your clarification. By my understanding, "sharia" is actually the Muslim law (as opposed to your wife's name "Shari").

I am an interested observer on this website, but it seems to help to know the relations of the people in the dream. I wonder now how the interpretation is affected....

Faith Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Your right Faith, Me bad

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 am

Dreamweaver
I was just going to ask you what do you think those people in the dreams represent? I find it's easier to give an interpretation when all information in one's dream is there--not just bits and pieces. It helps everyone.

I have some questions: Are you trying to figure out what you need to do or where you need to go in life? Trying to figure some things out but not making sense?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down