Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iminhiswill~

Blessed Be The Name of the Lord!

I used to visit here quiet frequently but i stopped.. no particular reason... i have not been in a season of dreaming lately and when i was, the dreams that i would put here, would be very revelatory to what was happening in my life at the moment (season) I simply want to thank God for you all and this site and should I have another dream, I will post for insight.... it amazes how in just a matter of months the spirit of God has removed the blankets from mine eyes and allowed me to see that "church" as I always knew has been out of order for many many years.... i asked the Lord to reveal his plan for me, when I knew I had a calling and he did just that! HIs plan for me which many dont understand is this, BE THE CHURCH, that I've called you to be.. Go and make disciples.. Matt28:18-20...There are so many family and ex-friends who see me as indifferent now since I'm no longer apart of the institutionalized church. It would take months literally to see all the err and at first not know what to do with it.. all of the dreams and visions of me going back and forth with members, the Pastor, the worship team, you name it... it was stressful, depressing, physically and mentally draining and not to mention, kept me broke with this false belief that I would be a "millionaire" and I would have a great name,etc etc.. when being a follower of the Most Hi YAH, is not about self-proclaimed images, and being a millionaire and waiting on some rich unbeliever to bless you~ It was all a lie! I am FREE and I am excited about it.. I now work towards establishing the Kingdom the right way.. I believe I will assemble with fellow believers who are sold out to Him and not "church"... I thank you all for the dream intrepretations and words of encouragement... Agape

Oh MY!!!!!! I can appreciate your post because it is becoming harder and harder to stomach what is going on out there in the church. I remember my Pastor preaching a message entitled "We Are The Church". That opened my eyes to something so different.

Some things took place in my local church that was very political and it hurt me because I didn't see God in any of it and it hurt a lot of people and scattered them...all of them wounded. I asked myself how a church, where we go to be healed, could do so much damage? Well I now know it happens...more than we realize. Don't get me wrong, there are some REALLY great churches, but like you said, we shouldn't have our whole attention on the building and what it can do for us when we need to go out and BE the church!! Yes, God wants us to assemble and have a place to operate in our gifts however God's main purpose is to seek and save the lost.

I love your freedom iminhiswill~~ I'm so happy that God has ministered and confirmed himself to you. Many won't appreciate this freedom you have NOR will they agree, but I'm telling you my friend, God is NOT happy with the state of the church right now...that's for sure!!!
Blessings to you and enjoy your Abundant life of freedom... thumbs

thank you.. thank you.. thank you all!!! and to Cholette.. u are absolutely right about-----Many won't appreciate this freedom you have NOR will they agree, I have lost many relationships,in family and out... people seem to think that I'm out of order, rebellious, and have lost it....it seems as though now it's just me and my husband.. he made the comment to me just last night, "ba,we all we got" and I said, "yeah and for now that's okay... thank you again guys!